FIFA 23

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

That's exactly what he was doing. Hate they cunts ruins the game for everyone else on the drop in but I'm happy to take the goal 😂

I do it to cunts that rip the utter cunt out of skill moves and cheesy long range goals that they know are OP, 

or ill just play it about the back, go up the park, get near their box and horse it right back to the keeper lol

I dont mind skill moves, but watching cunts use guys like kante doing rainbow flicks and drag backs to totally hump defenders like chiellini etc is ridiculous, fuck EA for that and fuck the wee virgins that do that shit lol

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Keep coins off the market

Largely yes but I also think they do it and slightly boost pack weight more than if everything was tradeable because if you get something good your more likely to change your team to fit them in. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Keep coins off the market

5 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Largely yes but I also think they do it and slightly boost pack weight more than if everything was tradeable because if you get something good your more likely to change your team to fit them in. 

Not just to keep coins off the market, at the start of a fifa cycle they want the whales to spend and then hook in the lesser ones to spend money on fifa points for packs to try get the same guys

If most packs were tradeable, the cost of the decent players goes down, so people can afford good players cheaper and not buy packs

Basically they want people to buy points when the game launches and not be able to market buy good cards, 

Packed VVD last night after a SBC

Current team is below - want to add Fabinho at CDM (until I can afford Kante / get lucky + pack him), Son at LW and Salah at RW and I'll be pretty happy with this first 11 until more IFs / specials come through the season

image.png

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

What's this? 

The counter is apparently to play a 4-2-2-2 but I'm not changing my whole setup just to combat this, pain in the arse

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Current team is below - want to add Fabinho at CDM (until I can afford Kante / get lucky + pack him), Son at LW and Salah at RW and I'll be pretty happy with this first 11 until more IFs / specials come through the season

image.png

How is Trent? I'm away until Thursday so can't try him out, but packed him untradable. Right back has been a bit of an issue for me, I've got IF Traore untradable who is good but a pain to shoehorn in. 

If Trent turns out pish I'll probably swap Cancelo from left to right back. 

Just now, AGM_72 said:

How is Trent? I'm away until Thursday so can't try him out, but packed him untradable. Right back has been a bit of an issue for me, I've got IF Traore untradable who is good but a pain to shoehorn in. 

If Trent turns out pish I'll probably swap Cancelo from left to right back. 

Really clunky to dribble with, but physically he's a monster, crossing + passing is class and I've got Haaland so I'm pushing Trent and Robertson forward and firing crosses in for him to either knock down to a midfielder or have a go at goal 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Really clunky to dribble with, but physically he's a monster, crossing + passing is class and I've got Haaland so I'm pushing Trent and Robertson forward and firing crosses in for him to either knock down to a midfielder or have a go at goal 

Kovacic is fucking superb as well

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Kovacic is fucking superb as well

Yeah I like the combination with Tielemans and Gundogan, makes for a good passing game, but I need a bit more physicality in there 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

image.png

Using VVD is a banning offence imo…

Also the number of wee virgins playing that 5-1-2-2 'hack' is a riddy

59 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its a formation that is wildly OP, until some other virgin comes up with a better one

Im still running 4212 (2), and im enjoying the new chem and pos change system

It’s rotten tbh. 41212(2) is so much better

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Using VVD is a banning offence imo…

It’s rotten tbh. 41212(2) is so much better

:lol:

I do feel a bit of guilt but that overpowered card is too tempting

The counter is apparently to play a 4-2-2-2 but I'm not changing my whole setup just to combat this, pain in the arse

Think I'll give those tactics a wee go, been using 5122 anyway. I never really fuck about with he custom tactics.