FIFA 23

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I love when you play against people doing Co-Op and they can't co-ordinate themselves. 

Just won a game where I was 4-0 up after 15 minutes :lol: 

Cunts deffos think they’re smart getting 2 of them in making it harder to defend against so wonderful when they’re both rotten:lol:

3 minutes ago, Craig/ said:

Cunts deffos think they’re smart getting 2 of them in making it harder to defend against so wonderful when they’re both rotten:lol:

Aye don't get me wrong been on the end of a few tankings where people have doubled up well. But these two guys were hilarious, they couldn't get it sorted at the back and I was just running straight through them.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Did a hero pack and got Nakata. I seen a couple of people saying that if the country got out of the groups then the hero will be upgraded. 

Have him as well, he doesn't feel right for some reason, feels dead sluggish in CAM role, maybe an upgrade will help

Did 7 tradeable packs there, nothing to write home, first jumbo untradeable pack i got this

20221204_121605.thumb.jpg.260164aa04ac6e09d1460277b1ce2447.jpg

He looks good but i would love a tradeable big seller lol

51 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Have him as well, he doesn't feel right for some reason, feels dead sluggish in CAM role, maybe an upgrade will help

Did 7 tradeable packs there, nothing to write home, first jumbo untradeable pack i got this

He looks good but i would love a tradeable big seller lol

I haven't used him yet but he looks decent I put a hunter on him as I like my cams to take the ball and shoot or pass first time. 

Haven't used Shevchenko this year but hated him in the last game.

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Did a hero pack and got Nakata. I seen a couple of people saying that if the country got out of the groups then the hero will be upgraded. 

Been rinsed by him twice this week. Seems a strong, powerful dribbler through the middle.

Got absolute shite with the finals rewards, best player was fucking Zapata who I already had 3 times over. The duplicates this year are ridiculous. Had Unai SImon, Zapata, Matip, Trippier and James at least 5-6 times each this year and that's just the names I can remember. 

10 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Schweinsteiger has got 13 goals in 17 games from CM for me, couldn't recommend this card enough, guy is always floating around the edge of the box in space. 

I changed my team around after the shite start to the WL and slotted him in. He's superb. I use him as the deepest of the midfielders, but still finds a way to be involved. 

I think ive settled on this team for the time being, 

Screenshot_20221205-052749_Companion.thumb.jpg.b4ed5e891250186105c3ebada7a9b22f.jpg

Screenshot_20221205-052915_Companion.thumb.jpg.960dbc1b58b3d027a5cbe1c853f873d4.jpg

Ive got donarumma to slot into goals when lloris goes in jan so shouldn't affect chem that much, story Kjaer slotted in very nicely to full chem Bennacer, the odd time i swap chiesa and ikone on right but either is fine 

Saving packs now for post WC, almost got the 750 players and will do so when i finished the GG swaps if ive counted right 

Defo wont be doing champs again, its fucking toxic at best, ive won 1 and lost 2 of my first 3, in 4th game and im losing 1-0 and guy is pulling out all the tricks but im defending well, attacking alright just not clicked, finally get the equaliser and before the replay is done he's pulled his net connection and game is done, 

No win for me obviously, what a fucking toxic spiteful contest, am i fuck doing this after this week

On 06/12/2022 at 21:32, Jimbeamjunior said:

Defo wont be doing champs again, its fucking toxic at best, ive won 1 and lost 2 of my first 3, in 4th game and im losing 1-0 and guy is pulling out all the tricks but im defending well, attacking alright just not clicked, finally get the equaliser and before the replay is done he's pulled his net connection and game is done, 

No win for me obviously, what a fucking toxic spiteful contest, am i fuck doing this after this week

Quals were a chore tonight.

Scraped it with a game to spare. Dunno if it's my connection or something in the gameplay has changed but tonight nearly every game was brutal. Couldn't pass the ball more than 5 yards otherwise it was wildly astray, not going to the right player or getting intercepted.

7 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I needed to win 1 game, was 2-1 final game and my net went down, ah well fuck it, 

Promoted back up to div 5 last night and lost my first game 4-3 after being 3 up at HT, second half my defence which didnt even concede a shot into the keeper first half simply couldnt do anything right, 

I know im not the best but something felt off playing that second half