FIFA 23

G.E.C.

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I can maybe get it say 30-40 mins into a game, but this boy genuinely started out like this from the first minute, passed it about at the back for a bit then in midfield then around the box

It's probably me being very irrational, but it wound me up :lol:

What wound me up last night was I played against a guy who had constant pressure on and was charging about high pressing me without any noticeable decline in his stamina bars. I couldn't get the ball out of my third. I don't understand how that is even possible without your players being in red after 30 mins.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Played a FUT Champs game last night and after 1 I just had to turn it off even though I won

It was against another Bear, had the home kit on and badges etc - but honestly he played the most boring fucking style of play I've ever come across. He had 70% possession and I beat him 6-2, dominated him with chances created etc. He literally just passed it about on my 18 yard box waiting for me to jump out and make a mistake or something but I just jockeyed him perfectly and then nipped in with a tackle to take the ball off him

It honestly just pissed me off and I had to just patch it, stuck NBA 2k23 on instead. Cbf playing Fifa with wee fannies like that about. I don't care if I get beat 9-8, those games are actually enjoyable with both teams going at each other 

Beat a cunt a couple of years ago and he messaged me saying “for a Rangers man you play like a fanny” :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I rate payet big time, he's unreal for me

didn't really fit my team, tried to make a 2nd team with him as my main player but I just got annoyed at how much of a stepdown WW Clauss is compared to Cuardado, you can really build an attack with Cuardado with the 5* skillmoves/pace/dribbling.

14 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

didn't really fit my team, tried to make a 2nd team with him as my main player but I just got annoyed at how much of a stepdown WW Clauss is compared to Cuardado, you can really build an attack with Cuardado with the 5* skillmoves/pace/dribbling.

As a sub striker or cam payet is incredible for me.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

As a sub striker or cam payet is incredible for me.

I had a bad run of games that culminated in 1 game with Payet upfront where I just got fucking raging :lol:  didn't even give him a chance. I'm assuming he's probably very decent. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ffs I just played the best player I've ever come across.

Guy beat me 10-1 and put on a complete clinic of skill moves. His 9th goal he rainbow flicked it over my keepers head and then ran round and volleyed it into the open net :lol: 

Don’t think I’ve ever let it get that bad :lol: 5/6 and I’m out of there 

5 hours ago, lidorfc said:

To chem payet i use Clauss and Bellegarde along with viera manager changed to French league, id prefer faivre to be more pacey to replace chiesa at CAM and id drop clauss for dodo at right back