Hibs emails out

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

1300 odd more than Livingston. This is what I really dislike about MyGers - picking and closing which games to register for.

Yup, applying shouldn't be a thing. Should be told what games you are getting and if you turn them down you're out.

36 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

0/2 for me, got Easter Road last year right enough but that's probably got absolutely no baring for this season. Hopefully I get either Aberdeen or Hearts. Probably end up getting Motherwell.

You’ll take what you’re given and be happy with it 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A few people I know got both.

That's scandalous.

I'm gold, got Livi, never got Hivs nor did I expect it. If there's folk in gold as stated above got none having applied but others in gold have 2 then the system is completely fucked. More so than I thought.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's scandalous.

I'm gold, got Livi, never got Hivs nor did I expect it. If there's folk in gold as stated above got none having applied but others in gold have 2 then the system is completely fucked. More so than I thought.

It was the same last season as well in Silver and Bronze

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's scandalous.

I don't think it's scandalous because Hibs and Livi are in different ticketing categories. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

1300 odd more than Livingston. This is what I really dislike about MyGers - picking and closing which games to register for.

The email made reference to if you didn't apply for livi you wouldn't be in the hibs ballot. ("Due to the high demand for this fixture, registration for the Livingston away match has been applied as additional criteria for the Hibernian ballot") so that would stop folk picking and choosing, although it its their entitlement. I apply for everything regardless. There would have to be something extreme for me to miss a game like a pre-planned holiday or some family emergency but even then I'd apply and give the ticket to my old man/RSC.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't think it's scandalous because Hibs and Livi are in different ticketing categories. 

So one person applies for both but gets neither and someone else applies for both and gets both and that's OK? Nah.

Different categories but for me everyone should be getting to a game before others are on a 2nd. 

Maybe though Rangers will be so efficient that the person who has two doesn't get more from those ticketing categories until others applying have been allocated... aye right 😄😄😄