*****The Official Rangers v Liverpool Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

21 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Left after 4 - 1, 70 mins i think.

Earliest ive ever left apart from pedro the pony stint when the tarriers gave us a 5 - 1 doin at Ibrox.

Part timer. Some of us stayed for the 90 bith games. Pathetic

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Do you not usually want the teams who beat us to do well unless there are obvious reasons to dislike them? 

So our 1 against their 9 had an Anfield name you couldn't make it up  :ang:

There’s obvious reasons to dislike them. However, I don’t necessarily go along with the idea that our results weren’t so bad if the team that beat us go on and do well. For example, if Liverpool win a league and CL double we were still shite in three out of the four halves of football that we played against them.

20 hours ago, left winger said:

There’s obvious reasons to dislike them. However, I don’t necessarily go along with the idea that our results weren’t so bad if the team that beat us go on and do well. For example, if Liverpool win a league and CL double we were still shite in three out of the four halves of football that we played against them.

I suppose if we get humped by Liverpool and then they get humped by City our pumping is even worse ... ok it's a crumb of comfort that at least they continue to win but some weeks that's all you have :confused:.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool because Souness and Hansen were lifting European Cups with them when I was playing football at school and they also came up with their great team to open the new Ibrox so I guess it's a bit of kid thing  :whistle:

Just now, Thermopylae said:

I suppose if we get humped by Liverpool and then they get humped by City our pumping is even worse ... ok it's a crumb of comfort that at least they continue to win but some weeks that's all you have :confused:.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool because Souness and Hansen were lifting European Cups with them when I was playing football at school and they also came up with their great team to open the new Ibrox so I guess it's a bit of kid thing  :whistle:

I also liked them as a kid - they were my English team. I remember wearing my Liverpool strip, watching them beat Club Brugge in the European Cup Final.

Don't like them now, though.