Boyd?

McBoyd

sure this was similar to what happened to schevchenko at chelsea. so i think we should be playong him till he scores at least

boyd really does have to up his work rate but we were all saying that last season

tbh if he bags 20 -25 goals this season i dont really care what he does on the pitch after all hes a striker

i think we should be playing him till he scores at least

Can't afford passengers.

No other striker in the World gets played if:

He is not scoring goals and/or

Is not contriibuting to the team

Why should Kris Boyd be any different?!, A spell on the sidelines is what he needs.

Can't afford passengers.

Why should Kris Boyd be any different?!, A spell on the sidelines is what he needs.

Yip, I agree.

Can't afford passengers.

Yip, I agree.

Second that.

While I agree that Boyd might need to be put on the bench if he does not score soon, I cannot agree that he is not working for the team now, he was never idle yesterday when the ball was in his area, it is unfair for people to just keep saying the same old thing thing " he does nothing for the team" this season he has had good movement but cannot find the back of the net, maybe they should let him go back to his 'only scores goals' routine. :classier_than_pipeguy:

While I agree that Boyd might need to be put on the bench if he does not score soon, I cannot agree that he is not working for the team now, he was never idle yesterday when the ball was in his area, it is unfair for people to just keep saying the same old thing thing " he does nothing for the team" this season he has had good movement but cannot find the back of the net, maybe they should let him go back to his 'only scores goals' routine. :classier_than_pipeguy:

Then why has it taken Boyd about two seasons to suddenly find his workrate?

Then why has it taken Boyd about two seasons to suddenly find his workrate?

I would pesonally rather have goals than workrate, and this seaon it is workrate. :classier_than_pipeguy:

I criticised him for lack of effort and movement but I didn't want him to be running about aimlessly trying to chase down defenders in the Kenny Miller style. I wanted him to make runs into space and stop falling into the offside trap by better movement.

He is now running about in the Roxburgh,Brown coaching manual style and is rarely getting into goalscoring positions.

Cousin isn't 90 mins match fit yet

But still looks a more dangerous threat than Boyd and has done more running in 24 minutes than Boyd has done all season.

A spell on the sidelines for Boyd.

Sadly, a goal-less Boyd is a completely useless position in the team.

He doesn't offer anywhere near enough, albeit he is trying to. But he doesn't have it in him. Nor goals, at the moment. And that will lose him his place unless he finds them and quickly.

He's better than JCD and before you say it I know it's early!

You're not the only one on JCD's back tbf.

Which, tbh, amazes me.

Well when he produces I'll get aff it, much the same as Boyd! :rolleyes:

He's better than JCD and before you say it I know it's early!

AGREED 100% MC!! WELL STATED!! It is early but first impressions are that JCD will NEVER score.

He's about the only signing I wouldn't give pass marks, he doesn't chase and spend more time on his arse!

I thought JCD was supposed to be fast? He is a slow, lazy b*stard, hopefully just down to him not being fully fit.

I said when we signed him that he was a player that wasnt good enough 3 years ago when McLeish approached him and he isnt good enough for Rangers now.

Many people on here disagreed and said he would be a great player as Walter has signed him. Simply doesnt work out that way.

JCD is not the answer, He hasnt impressed me at all.

Worries me that some fans want to continue to play JCD and Boyd (Despite being pish) yet Novo and Sebo fail to perfrom for 20 mins at the end of the game and shouldnt be anywhere near the team............ Funny old game.