*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

They have a far better record against the scum than they do us.  Why do people come out with this pish every time we play them?

This is up there with beating the tarriers last season in first game at Ibrox and cunts keep saying we were missing half a team 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

how many times have you watched a game outwith us and the mhanks and thought 'they dont play as bad as that against us' or similar

if you deny that then you're just being a prick

It's natural to raise your game in big matches for your club and not reach those levels in the more mundane games, see us last year

7 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

I wasnt told to say anything or told not to say anything about him being on it. But when the further information came about what day it was and who he was with they said "don't say to any c**t".

You sound a trustworthy guy. Your story is flawlless too.

Thanks for keeping it between us and everyone else with internet access.

2 hours ago, gazza27 said:

:lol:

I'll go out on a limb here and say, I hope you enjoyed that minute, as you certainly won't have enjoyed being kept back in the freezing cold after a game you lost. And your songs were shite.  Nobody even bothered booing "if you hate the Royal family clap your hands", as nobody really cares what or who you hate or love.  

18 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

I'll go out on a limb here and say, I hope you enjoyed that minute, as you certainly won't have enjoyed being kept back in the freezing cold after a game you lost. And your songs were shite.  Nobody even bothered booing "if you hate the Royal family clap your hands", as nobody really cares what or who you hate or love.  

Pope on tricolours, pope masks, and Flower of Scotland sung whilst flying tricolours. So tragic