Biggest improvements so far?

BlueVanguard

4 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fair enough but don't you think Kent's improved under Beale? Especially Sakala and Tillman is starting to add that little more into his game like tracking back and Alfredo has been better than he was under Gio? Which couldn't be hard may I add.

I can see what Beales trying to do but the he's working with a group of players who have spent that year under Gio playing his style and they looked really unfit under Gio also. So in the short time Beale has been here he has had to get the players fitness up to scratch and adopt them into new positions plus he doesn't have his own touch on the team yet like his own baught players.

Fair points mate. I agree that Kent and Sakala have improved a bit under Beale but as a team we have been fuckin poor in most games which concerns me. We need new players in with more attacking options and hopefully this can be rectified now under Beale. 

The biggest improvement is our luck, we finally have things going our way

Before beale came in we arguably had 4 of our summer signings injured who would start every week, we have one back now, one almost back and one close to recovery, if you wanna count goldson as another then thats 5 injured pre World cup

Fine lines like lundstram missing a header in injury time iirc at home to livi to win the game, arfield scuffs his shot into the ground against the sheep and we get the win, 

Couple of red cards going our way instead of collum cheating us at Easter road for example

We needed the luck, it was about time we got some

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Before beale came in we arguably had 4 of our summer signings injured who would start every week, we have one back now, one almost back and one close to recovery, if you wanna count goldson as another then thats 5 injured pre World cup

Fine lines like lundstram missing a header in injury time iirc at home to livi to win the game, arfield scuffs his shot into the ground against the sheep and we get the win, 

Couple of red cards going our way instead of collum cheating us at Easter road for example

Ffs

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think you make your own luck for the most part.

Glad we have VAR in now though. 

21 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Saying Beale is lucky because 2 injured players who he hasn't been able to select once are nearly back whilst ignoring he has only had our top scorer for 45 minutes in 9 games is some mental gymnastics.

It’s not luck, but having two senior senior CBs instead of Sands and King certainly helps. 

Results of course. Definitely Kent and Sakala.

I personally have seen better football in pretty much every game, link up play and more fight. Unfortunately that's not happening consistently enough, we often look like we're struggling as well and only just getting the result over the line.

I'm pretty hopeful all in all.