Biggest improvements so far?

BlueVanguard

5 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

I called it weeks before gvb left beale was the man for the job. He is the man who got these players firing before. The fitness levels under gvb were his undoing. But also his inability to fire the players up. Beales has corrected these frailties so far. Hopefully when he gets his players in we will be better. šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

My biggest concern with Beale was his relative inexperience in management. Coaching wise, excellent but could that translate across to getting results particularly away from home where we have struggled this season?

So far, he is proving to be a very shrewd manager, getting results and hopefully once he gets his own players in and more players fit from injury / fitness levels across the board up, we'll be in a very good place.Ā 

He's done really well so far all things considered.Ā 

Purely mentality. We've not been playing well and can't remember a convincing performance for months but the fact we are now grinding results is an obvious plus. Hope we can get in the players the gaffer wants and head towards better football.

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

My biggest concern with Beale was his relative inexperience in management. Coaching wise, excellent but could that translate across to getting results particularly away from home where we have struggled this season?

So far, he is proving to be a very shrewd manager, getting results and hopefully once he gets his own players in and more players fit from injury / fitness levels across the board up, we'll be in a very good place.Ā 

He's done really well so far all things considered.Ā 

I always thought he was held back by gerrard. He only got players ready now he is in charge of everything so he can excel.Ā 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Canā€™t see us getting thumped under him domestically tbh, no matter how negative you are about everything mateĀ 

Be a tough game but doubt it'll be a whitewash. If we do lose it'll be close imo.Ā 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We've still to go to parkhead with the current squad mind,Ā 

Beale badly needs bodies before then, we all know it including him, and if he doesn't get them not even he could probably stop another rout

Totally agree. New quality signings are desperately needed.

I donā€™t think weā€™re playing any better, I donā€™t have too much confidence in our goalkeepers, our defence still looks a bit shaky, our midfield fail to close down quickly enough or make enough killer passes, weā€™re slow, predictable and sloppy in possession and we donā€™t test opposition keepers enough.

To be honest Iā€™m not quite sure how weā€™ve went unbeaten under Beale. Long May it continue.

Ā 

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Results and fuck all else so far.Ā 

Fair enough but don't you think Kent's improved under Beale? Especially Sakala and Tillman is starting to add that little more into his game like tracking back and Alfredo has been better than he was under Gio? Which couldn't be hard may I add.

I can see what Beales trying to do but the he's working with a group of players who have spent that year under Gio playing his style and they looked really unfit under Gio also. So in the short time Beale has been here he has had to get the players fitness up to scratch and adopt them into new positions plus he doesn't have his own touch on the team yet like his own baught players.