Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

Just now, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Morelos gets paid a fortune by our club to be our main striker, his attitude stinks, he’s regularly overweight and rarely match fit… I’m 45 n sit on my sofa, I get to be fat

What is his weight mate? 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

So what weight is he? Beale said it’s shite that he’s overweight but you seem To know so what weight is he 

I’ve already told you bud… sorry if I’m not answering your question but likewise yer no answering mine, awfy quick to jump down the throat of a fellow bear that’s been sold short by Morelos for far too many periods during his time with us. I care about Rangers, he doesn’t, hence his contract situ. I’ll still be here long after he’s done… 

my question btw was; is there a reliable source stating he’s away?

8 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I’ve already told you bud… sorry if I’m not answering your question but likewise yer no answering mine, awfy quick to jump down the throat of a fellow bear that’s been sold short by Morelos for far too many periods during his time with us. I care about Rangers, he doesn’t, hence his contract situ. I’ll still be here long after he’s done… 

my question btw was; is there a reliable source stating he’s away?

You said he’s a fat cunt, I’m interested to know how fat he is? 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The language used towards Morelos by a section of our support is pathetic 

Mate his attitude is horrendous, I’d like nothing more than to see him at his best (we all know he’s capable) but he just simply doesn’t care. It grinds on folks after a while

On reflection I'd like to withdraw my comments about our friend Alfredo as it seems I'm in a fierce battle that I am bound to lose. I hereby nullify all arguments. And also I'll always be a womble til the day I drop and die