General Transfer Talk

Broxi

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Yer like a shite Rachel Riley 

Mate we get it. Numbers aren’t for everyone. Sometimes a stat, photo, video here and there can be useful to show a point.

Its not rocket science but if it’s not for you just move on. Don’t need to comment on every post where somebody mentions a number

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Mate we get it. Numbers aren’t for everyone. Sometimes a stat, photo, video here and there can be useful to show a point.

Its not rocket science but if it’s not for you just move on. Don’t need to comment on every post where somebody mentions a number

It isn’t rocket science but you don’t need to put percentages and numbers in every post to make a basic point 

Just now, DiamondDan said:

People in Hearts supposedly saying that Rangers want Shankland, not came from the usual Rangers source but.

Usual source didn't have Palma, Sterling or Cifuentes on their list either so not sure that damages the credibility of this rumour.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He was not at fault for the 1st.

It was one of those fluke goals that just loops over into the opposite top corner.

He has been at fault for plenty this year, but not that one.

Yes, I wouldn't blame him for that goal that but he's done now due to age as are some of the other players we will no doubt sign like Arfield and Jack(injury slow).

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

People in Hearts supposedly saying that Rangers want Shankland, not came from the usual Rangers source but.

Well unless Beale is lying no striker from this shitey league will be anywhere near us thankfully 

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

The league in general or specifically him?

The league In general my teams Orlando city ( who are dug shite at the moment and last season) will occasionally watch other games and I can’t remember him doing anything of note ,LAFC were decent last season 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It isn’t rocket science but you don’t need to put percentages and numbers in every post to make a basic point 

I don’t. I put them where it either helps prove a point or is interesting.

57% of goals conceded inside our 6 yard box vs 22% average. That’s a fucking interesting stat that tells a whole lot about a position where we’ve got about 10 pages discussing whether we need a new gk or not.

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Should there not be at least three or four dots after “but” assuming you’re trying to create tension as in “the house isn’t haunted but….”?

10 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

57% of goals conceded inside our 6 yard box vs 22% average. That’s a fucking interesting stat that tells a whole lot about a position where we’ve got about 10 pages discussing whether we need a new gk or not.

Where do you even get the “22% average” figure from? 

11 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Ffs :lol:

12 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

There's not a single person said we don't need a new goalkeeper from the period you're using stats from.

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Cifuentes has been linked to Leeds, Benfica and Espanyol in the last 2 windows. Seems like a bit of a coup if we get him.

We are always quick to criticise but somebody will deserve massive credit if we end up with Raskin, Cifuentes and Cantwell as our midfield purely because we will have for all three for a fraction of their true value.