*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It showed you admitting you used to be @Redwhiteandblueย and it also showed him asking if Progres played in the Bundesliga :lol:ย 

No, I asked if they had ever played in Germany, like a lot of "big" teams from small countries used to do and still do to this day, Cardiff, Swansea for example.ย ย 

ย To anyone with half a brain who realised what it was I was asking they got it straight away. If they played in the fucking German Bundesliga, A) they probably would get relegated B) they would have to have had an exceptional season to qualify for Europe, which means that most of us would've no doubt heard about the exceptional season they just had, like that team who won? Or did really well considering the size of the club. I think they have been relegated now but I'm sure most will remember the amount of press they got for their efforts a few years back. Can't remember their name, but I'm sure someone will. Which means that if they had done something similar, we would all have known about it. and C) at the stage we were at in the Europa if I remember correctly, there certainly wouldn't be any German Bundesliga teams at that point of the competition and D) the reason I asked it was because I knew what country they played in.ย 

2 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

No, I asked if they had ever played in Germany, like a lot of "big" teams from small countries used to do and still do to this day, Cardiff, Swansea for example.ย ย 

ย To anyone with half a brain who realised what it was I was asking they got it straight away. If they played in the fucking German Bundesliga, A) they probably would get relegated B) they would have to have had an exceptional season to qualify for Europe, which means that most of us would've no doubt heard about the exceptional season they just had, like that team who won? Or did really well considering the size of the club. I think they have been relegated now but I'm sure most will remember the amount of press they got for their efforts a few years back. Can't remember their name, but I'm sure someone will. Which means that if they had done something similar, we would all have known about it. and C) at the stage we were at in the Europa if I remember correctly, there certainly wouldn't be any German Bundesliga teams at that point of the competition and D) the reason I asked it was because I knew what country they played in.ย 

No you didn't, it's there for all to see. You said word for word 'Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues'

5 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

Youโ€™re definitely thick enough to be @Redwhiteandblue

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No you didn't, it's there for all to see. You said word for word 'Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues'

How is that saying that they played in the German Bundesliga? That's clearly a question about big teams from small countries playing in other countries league systems.ย 

9 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

How is that saying that they played in the German Bundesliga? That's clearly a question about big teams from small countries playing in other countries league systems.ย 

Ehm.. qualifying for Europe through the fourth division? ;)ย 

Just now, Kingbilly1872 said:

The word Bundesliga wasn't even in the question of mine that you posted ffs ๐Ÿคค

So you were asking if a team from Luxembourg that we were about to play in Europe had qualified for that European tournament via the German lower leagues? Sound :lol:ย 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

So you were asking if a team from Luxembourg that we were about to play in Europe had qualified for that European tournament via the German lower leagues? Sound :lol:ย 

No, I was asking because, I can't even remember why, but I'm guessing it was to do with the first time that a Welsh team got promoted to the EPL, there was question marks about how they would be able to represent England in Europe if they qualified.ย 

Anyway, as usual, you're just doing what anyone who won't admit they're wrong does and trying to change the subject.ย 

I never once said that they play in the German Bundesliga, which is what you accused me of. End of.ย 

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Nope, I can't even remember what I was asking. You just done what a few diddies done on here and that was twist words and spread false bullshit on this site.ย 

Ps, a LOT of teams qualify for Europe by winning cups.ย