*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

Wednesday 19:45hrs at Ibrox Park.

A wee home win to go top 🙏 

Ross County sitting 10th in the league and haven’t played since the 16th where they got beat 0 - 1 at home against Dundee.

A good sign will see Goldson start and Lundstram on the bench. I’m not sure where Borna is so Ridvan in again.

IMG_9586.jpeg

Expect a good performance resulting in an equally good win .... putting us in our preferred top position going into the game against them ... and the pressure will be all on them.

We are overdue a bit of fortune in this fixture .... and I have a strong feeling we will be further ahead after this one ... even though we may not be at full strength .... whatever that now means .... with our injury table being the most densely populated area in the world right now .... I think we will take the 3 points and carry on on our winning ways.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Full strength team, win the game in the first 45 and get the key players off. 

This 100%

was disappointed not to quickly get the 3rd at fir park to put it to bed and rotate comfortably, I’ll reframe from complaining due to the weather and hatchet man mentality of yet another dire spfl clobber merchant side. 

onwards and upwards 3pts no injuries and no nail biting for the final 30 please  

2 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

McCausland and Sima both looked dead on their feet yesterday

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz/Barisic if fit

Sterling Dowell

Wright Cantwell Matondo

Dessers

Aye I'd rest those two, need to remember how big a step up it has been for McCausland to play at this level. 

Would quite like to give Goldson a rest if possible, even if it's just getting him off at half time.