Dundee away

2 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Imagine how bad that pitch will be after this game. No doubt no contractors or volunteers will be available to sort it out for Wednesday.

:cup:

On the money mate .... as they will probably be "Rained Off" .... 😛

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Anyone know how the split looks if Motherwell get top 6?

We would play Celtic hearts and Motherwell away and play killie and St mirren at home. Apparently if we go into split 5 clear (big If at the moment) then we will play at home final game of the season. Could just be paper talk though that.

8 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

We would play celtic hearts and Motherwell away and play killie and St mirren at home. Apparently if we go into split 5 clear (big If at the moment) then we will play at home final game of the season. Could just be paper talk though that.

I imagine that's what sky will want.

39 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

We would play Celtic hearts and Motherwell away and play killie and St mirren at home. Apparently if we go into split 5 clear (big If at the moment) then we will play at home final game of the season. Could just be paper talk though that.

I think you may be right.

Killie would need to go to Motherwell for a third time. But everything else matches including 19 home and 19 away should it be Motherwell I believe.