On 20/06/2024 at 16:36, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm sorry but there's no comparison between them, i loved Arveladze but Larsson is arguably the best striker or player to play in the SPL. 

Behave

On 20/06/2024 at 16:36, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm sorry but there's no comparison between them, i loved Arveladze but Larsson is arguably the best striker or player to play in the SPL. 

Fucking hell man. Wtf is up.way this site.

Some fanny hated people laughing at Tierney and now this shit 

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

Behave

13 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Fucking hell man. Wtf is up.way this site.

Some fanny hated people laughing at Tierney and now this shit 

As much as I hated Larsson there is no doubt between him and laudrup they are the best players to have played in the SPL imo. 

On 20/06/2024 at 13:03, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Larsson played at a higher standard than Arveladze

Perhaps but for Man U and Barcelona who would provide him with lots of goalscoring opportunities on a plate.  If you look at Arveladze's goalscoring record in Turkey or Ajax prior to joining us he should have at least been regularly our top goalscorer if not pushing Larsson for the top scorer in Scotland

11 minutes ago, Falkirk Blue said:

Perhaps but for Man U and Barcelona who would provide him with lots of goalscoring opportunities on a plate.  If you look at Arveladze's goalscoring record in Turkey or Ajax prior to joining us he should have at least been regularly our top goalscorer if not pushing Larsson for the top scorer in Scotland

I’m sure he played left wing a fair amount. Strangely we did the same with lovenkrands then prso in his last season too