Hearts Registrations Out

18 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Gold only for the tarriers is definitely the right decision. That should guarantee all gold members 1 of the 2 piggery games.

Finally a reward to being gold. 

I agree, strange that Hearts isn’t though.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t seem to add my brother for some reason. Way it works is a pain in the arse. 

On the left hand side go to change. It'll let you select whoever is on your F&F list.

I went on and after I realised the change button was there I changed the name and it was done in seconds.

A lot easier now 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hearts has 250 tickets or something going to MyGers, ridiculous it isn’t gold only

The Fenians could easily be all 3 just make it a larger %, to gold and a small amount to the others.

Hearts is tiny allocation wise so should be gold 

I know this has been raised umpteen times before but aside from Celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen why do the chairman of all the other clubs refuse us a bigger allocation to actually fill their grounds? It's fucking nonsense.

14 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

I know this has been raised umpteen times before but aside from celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen why do the chairman of all the other clubs refuse us a bigger allocation to actually fill their grounds? It's fucking nonsense.

Can put Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen into this category too as they have all cut our allocations and never sellout against us or them.