graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Howcome you're defending this defeat and using the "better in every position argument" but back in 2021 when Lyon beat us under Gerrard you're exact words were..

'Wether they are better in all positions or not is irrelevant'

If you want to compare teams and games

Back under gerrard we had a 3 year built settled team who just came off an undefeated league season and had a manager that assembled the whole squad, that night we didnt even look in the game

Thursday night we were poor, but still managed a goal, missed 2 sitters while less than 4 months into a rebuild that still isnt complete yet, had tav or cerny scored their sitters then who knows what happens 

Look i get it you dont like clement, nothing he'll do will change your mind, but if we are gonna use thurs night as a marker then there isnt many managers who'd do better against a team who spent over 150mill in the summer while we are at the start of a rebuild 

Europe this season is a free hit imo, take what money we can, hopefully make the playoffs and see what happens, 

We are pish the now mostly, i wont deny that, but I'll gladly look for any positives the now other wise its just depressing as fuck 

1 hour ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

If you want to compare teams and games

Back under gerrard we had a 3 year built settled team who just came off an undefeated league season and had a manager that assembled the whole squad, that night we didnt even look in the game

Thursday night we were poor, but still managed a goal, missed 2 sitters while less than 4 months into a rebuild that still isnt complete yet, had tav or cerny scored their sitters then who knows what happens 

Look i get it you dont like clement, nothing he'll do will change your mind, but if we are gonna use thurs night as a marker then there isnt many managers who'd do better against a team who spent over 150mill in the summer while we are at the start of a rebuild 

Europe this season is a free hit imo, take what money we can, hopefully make the playoffs and see what happens, 

We are pish the now mostly, i wont deny that, but I'll gladly look for any positives the now other wise its just depressing as fuck 

image.gif.97dfec9b4560f6553a4b9db362a937ce.gif