Following on from Minstral's 'First they came'

*Manticore*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Graham Spiers insinuating that doing The Bouncy represents stamping on peoples heads in Ireland to that list please.

Did he really say that :lol:

Him or someone like him.

An example of the timmy mentality that if you throw enough mud at a wall some of it will stick.

Add Graham Spiers insinuating that doing The Bouncy represents stamping on peoples heads in Ireland to that list please.

Him or someone like him.

An example of the timmy mentality that if you throw enough mud at a wall some of it will stick.

Thought it was Mcnee myself.

Him or someone like him.

Thought it was Mcnee myself.

Reckon you're right.

ive heard this a few times before......one that sticks in my mind is a fight in a train station that was ment to have happened and a gers fan was jumping on a celtic fans head

as i said ment to have happened if true i dont know

aye am thinking spiers sure i heard it on the clyde1 phone in

aye am thinking spiers sure i heard it on the clyde1 phone in

They probably both sit round a fecking cauldron with peter liewell and stir that shit together!

you have got to be joking......i can't believe what i'm reading. thats it i've had it.....i won't let this lie!!!!!!

Cracking post Manti. Do a diary note to bump this on a monthly basis.

Did "they" not also insinuate that the red at the top of our socks was symbolic of being up to our knees in fenian blood? That one was fuckin priceless.

A line has to be drawn before there's not hellish much of OUR club left.

So how does he explain the great unwashed doin the bouncy last night on Satanta waiting for their bone.

I fucked off after the final whistle on our game, came back into the house as their fans were doin and singin the bouncy..... <_<

Cracking post Manti. Do a diary note to bump this on a monthly basis.

Did "they" not also insinuate that the red at the top of our socks was symbolic of being up to our knees in fenian blood? That one was fuckin priceless.

A line has to be drawn before there's not hellish much of OUR club left.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP

I FCUKIN HATE GRAVEROBBERS FC. TIME TO TELL THEM AND THEIR APOLOGISTS TO FCUK OFF. TIME TO FIGHT BACK AND RECLAIM LOST GROUND. GOT TO BE DONE END OF ! :sherlock:

I propose some ethnic cleansing BD. ;)

Never truer words spoken ! :sherlock:

Chip, Chip, Chip.

Stop Orangemen from entering your stadium for their annual Church parade and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We did it.

Sign a Roman Catholic ,a Scottish/Glaswegian one, and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We did it.

Withdraw those Orange tops that were your clubs most successful ever seller, as we think they have sectarian overtones attached to them.

We did it.

Yes, but you have never has a Catholic captain in your side ever.

Step forward Lorenzo Amoruso

We did it.

Yes but you never, ever had a roman catholic on your board at anytime.

Bob Brannan.

We did it.

Yes, but that Simply the Best is sectarian, it'll have to go.

We did it.

Aye, you lot have never ever had a roman catholic manager...

Paul Le Guen.

We did it.

Yes, but you fly flags that are sectarian, like the Union flag.

You say We are the People which is sectarian.

You sing God Save The Queen which is sectarian.

The flag of your country sectarian?

Your display of cards depicting a Union flag and two saltires were akin to a Nuremberg rally.

My nations flag and my country's flag together are Nazi flags now?

I'll be reporting you to my mate Sepp Blatter for singing through the Champions league theme at the start of your matches.

It's an offence now is it?

Rangers players attacked in the street by vermin.

Rangers players homes and cars attacked by vermin.

No arrests.

Rangers players attacked at the Paedo Playground with lighters.

No arrests.

The waving of Union flags and the playing of the Dambusters song is ''Militaristic''

Is it really?In our own country?

Singing ''Rule Britannia'' is sectarian and offensive.

Written by a Scotsman and a song that is British?

If you drop ''Eff Tee Pee'' it will all end at that.

Will it?

You decide.

A post that must be repeated time and time again to remind the fans if things continue in the same vein soon there will be no Rangers supporters at all, as the bheggars sing in one of their cute little 'folk songs' ? Time to get the heads out the sand and draw a line in it enough is enough ! :sherlock:

Thats the problem BD some fans think this stuff is all a big joke, i had a talk with THEFISH (hard to belive but true) about this and i said the ball was rolling and im not sure how much of our club will be left when it stops. Something needs to be done the scum are walking all over us. :mad: