Resilient Rangers

Boab

Maybe in seasons previous, like in PLG's tenure or even Eck's last season, if we had scored and then the Opposition equalised then we may not have came back to score.

But I think that today shows we have the sprit and determination to keep plugging away under Walter and Co...

Agree?

Maybe in seasons previous, like in PLG's tenure or even Eck's last season, if we had scored and then the Opposition equalised then we may not have came back to score.

But I think that today shows we have the sprit and determination to keep plugging away under Walter and Co...

Agree?

I certainly hope so Boab. Today we showed great charachter and a a desire to win that we haven't witnessed in a long time

definatly, no matter which way you look at it, whether you want to nit-pick and point out flaws, we have had an extremely impressive start.

we scored 7 goals last week in a walkover... we were up against an on form Killie side in their own back yard today and fought hard to win.

we showed we can play good football..we can score goals and defend and grind out results.

So far...so good

I was about to start a similar thread. I totally agree.

The personnel we have never give up, from the players to the manager, and thats what you need to win the title.

I was about to start a similar thread. I totally agree.

The personnel we have never give up, from the players to the manager, and thats what you need to win the title.

Its looking that way, but EARLY days. So far so good.

Well put. Even thopugh we leaked a sloppy goal, I was never really worried about the end result. We continued working against a very dogged Killie team, but could've easily won by a goal or two more if our shot placement on the whole had been a bit better.

Agree?

Looks like we have become pretty much a second half team(so far anyway)keep a clean sheet until half time and we are going to win a lot of games me thinks. (tu)

Agree?

Looks like we have become pretty much a second half team(so far anyway)keep a clean sheet until half time and we are going to win a lot of games me thinks. (tu)

Hi PB,

I would still like us to win games EARLIER. The m/field still needs an improvement too.

For the first time in a long time I never actually doubted that we wouldn't come back!

I watched with interest. As I said in the match thread, as gutted as I was to concede, it was a good test to see if this team COULD fight back. And tbh, they never looked like they couldn't. We will go behind to better teams than Killie, and imo we have the grit, fight, and belief to always come back.

Defintley. Smith must be really good at these half time team talks and motivationg the players and it's great to see the players coming out refreshed and ready to attack and get a win.

Does anyone really doubt Smith's half time team talks. He did help us through the nine in a row. I would say in the last two matches, there has been a definate difference after half time. I don't think it's down to Smith tough, I think Ally's promised them all a game of Question of Sport if they win!!

Defintley. Smith must be really good at these half time team talks and motivationg the players and it's great to see the players coming out refreshed and ready to attack and get a win.

Does anyone really doubt Smith's half time team talks. He did help us through the nine in a row. I would say in the last two matches, there has been a definate difference after half time. I don't think it's down to Smith tough, I think Ally's promised them all a game of Question of Sport if they win!!

Away please.

I don't think thats a coincidence. I think we play with a slow tempo at the start and aim to exploit teams towards the later stage of the match.

That is how Championships are won. You play till the final whistle and in previous years we have not done that. That is how ra selik have won the league in the last few seasons, by fighting till the death, plugging away and working as a team. You can see the desire, fight and passion on the players faces these days, along with having a great management team in Walter, Ally and Kenny who have restored the fight and belief. It's great to see and long may it continue.

Thats the first time this season that we have taken a lead and had it pegged back before we have gone on to score more, the team showed its resilience and determination today.

Sure the second goal was not a classic but last season we would have killed for a goal like that, thing is they never came. This season (so far) they are!!!!

The juggernaut that is Rangers FC is turning the corner, roll on Tuesday.

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: