Sir Alex on Rangers' chances in the Champions League...

Boab

A Manchester Utd suporting pal told me thistoday on the phone, Sir Alex was asked by reporters what he thought of the Champions League draw and he then went and described each of Man U's opponnents in great detail before then saying (before being asked another question) but I was looking at the group of Barcelona, Lyon and Stuttgart and Rangers are the favourites.

The Reporters laughed.

And Sir Alex said 'What you laughing at?' They are'

A Manchester Utd suporting pal told me thistoday on the phone, Sir Alex was asked by reporters what he thought of the Champions League draw and he then went and described each of Man U's opponnents in great detail before then saying (before being asked another question) but I was looking at the group of Barcelona, Lyon and Stuttgart and Rangers are the favourites.

The Reporters laughed.

Ahh you can take the man out of Govan but you can't take Govan out of the man :rangers:

The Reporters laughed.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers: