Season Tickets

True_Blue_Gal

havent got one at the minute but really considering getting one. I always like being behind the goals myself so the broomloan or copeland would be my first choices although i would go anywhere just to see the champions league matches lol.

I got one off a mate yesterday for the game was sat in Govan Front Section 5 Row F seat 158

was a cracking seat, right near the pitch, however was surrounded by oldies and silent people

The I was envious of the people in the copland and the broomloan as they looked like they were having more fun

I got one off a mate yesterday for the game was sat in Govan Front Section 5 Row F seat 158

was a cracking seat, right near the pitch, however was surrounded by oldies and silent people

The I was envious of the people in the copland and the broomloan as they looked like they were having more fun

Excellent! I cannot wait honestly, not really bothered about not knowing ppl i guess onece i get there you can get to know folk but it will be class

cant go past broomloan for atmosphere, especially near the blue order- but only sit there if you can still get tix to old firm!! ive sat in main stand a few times and usually quiet-if your gunna go broomloan front, try and get as high as possible, like rows s- w, as you get a good overall view of the pitch..

I sit in East Enclosure and the best seat in the house is the middle of Enclosures have a cracking view and you stay nice and dry most of the time when it rains. Broomloan is a good seat atmosphere wise but if you plan on attending Old Firm games then you dont get to the game as the manky mob take it all and only way you can get a ticket is if you join The Blue Order. Govan front is good but when it rains you do end up soaked to the bone as you would in the Copland Front aswell :lol:

im wanting to get a season ticket one season TBG but i wouldn't pay over £500 to see all the home games but im planning on making a few trips to Ibrox this year

I cannot wait Mad but so unsure as to what section to go for, want somewhere decent but not sure where

Govan Rear - near the front (not Bar 72) - in line with the Penalty Spot at the Copeland end) - Good view & don't get wet when it rains in the Winter (note to all you from far away - it rains here in the Winter)

Where in Glasgow is the Copeland Road end?

:sgtg: