How well will we do in the CL group?

Poetry_In_Blue

any tim iv spoke to continue to say we are going to get molested (pot , kettle black..but thats a different story :craphead: ) when we go to the Nou camp in particular. There is no way we are going to get turned over by any of these 3 teams 3 or 4-0... we will handle ourselves well

the home games are the ones we need to pick up points in , if we get off to a flier in the first 2 games.. say 4 pts out of 6 going in to the barca double header id be pleased.

with a bit of luck we can finish 2nd..which should be our aim. realistically however its probably gonna be UEFA cup football for us

good relashionships formed.

This is as equally important as the performances on the pitch IMO.

Definately, there is some reputation repairing needing done and the fans doing there bit is very important.

Guest orangpendek

time for some henry kissinger realpolitik. we are finishing 4th in this group. the aims of the season were 1-either win or compete very closely for the title and 2-qualify for CL. if we make the uefa cup i'd be amazed.

doesn't mean we can't try, or that we can't hope, but in the cold light of day these teams are all light years ahead of us and we are relying on fighting hard and lots of luck. it may happen, i doubt it.

That was for games with smaller clubs and grounds. I think Barca will be much better equipped and organiased.

i hope so but i dont think they realize how many bears are goin over everyone i spoke to asked me how to get tickets and i got some funny looks whe i said we had an away game before barca

That was for games with smaller clubs and grounds. I think Barca will be much better equipped and organiased.

i hope so but i dont think they realize how many bears are goin over everyone i spoke to asked me how to get tickets and i got some funny looks whe i said we had an away game before barca

If you have a season ticket do you get priority? I might go to the home games

If you have a season ticket do you get priority? I might go to the home games

Yeah, Season tickets holders get first option on the home games.

Honestly dont have a clue how we will do? We need to win all our home games and maybe sneak a few away from home. Think Barca will run away with it so it will come down to what the other 3 teams do. We must get of to a good start if we want to make the last 16.

Absolutely everything depends on the injuries we sustain right up until the last game is played and avoiding stupid bookings. If lady luck shines on us and our first choice first team stays injury free and we avoid aforesaid stupid bookings, then there is definitely no reason we cannot be in there at the death to actually win this group. Barca will not overrun us in midfield cos they wont be allowed to and our defence should have a decent chance of handling ronaldinho and messi. Lady luck is required again here, but i've alway looked on the bright side of life! :D

Lyon and Stuttgart will be tough right enough, but I think we have more about us in the centre, down the wings and in the middle of both boxes where it matters.

Fuckin' bring it on!

its going to be one of the biggest challenges we have ever faced and if we do manage to get to the last 16 it will be one of the greatest achievements in our history. I believe we can finish 2nd. Yes on paper barca will hammer us but i was saying that about the tims and man utd/milan last year and it didnt happen. Not due to them playing well either jammy beggars!! Barca are not unbeatable. They have an amazing attack but if we keep it tight and hit them on the counter attack i think we could really cause them some problems, i am certainly not convinced by their GK and i reckon hes their weak link.

With Smith as manager I don't think we will be hammered by Barca. We have a lot more fight and determination than other Rangers teams who would have gone done hardly. We will lose probably in the Nou Camp but I don't thnik it will be a hammering. I'm quietly confident we can get Europe after Christmas, whether it be Uefa Cup or Last 16 I don't know but I'm hoping for the best :)

Heres a shock...........1st. Come on the rangers.Intae the fuckin lot of them. Barca are shite away in groupstages and they will never have experienced anything like ibrox in full voice, certainly not the Bigjockknewcamp or stamford bridge. Lyon are under reginald perrin these days and have lost their whole left side.Stuttgart are just shite.They are facing the rangers for fuck sake.Aye Ready!