Stuttgart away

TunnyLoyal

How you doin, just found this forum this morning whilst bored at work, ill be going to stuttgart away and was wondering if there is going to be many bears staying in frankfurt the night before, and where abouts in stuttgart will all the bears be drinking on the day of the game? ill be travelling on the kinning park bus if anyone is going on that.

Cheers, Gaz :rangers:

On 23/09/2007 at 9:20 PM, TunnyLoyal said:

How you doin, just found this forum this morning whilst bored at work, ill be going to stuttgart away and was wondering if there is going to be many bears staying in frankfurt the night before, and where abouts in stuttgart will all the bears be drinking on the day of the game? ill be travelling on the kinning park bus if anyone is going on that.

Cheers, Gaz :rangers:

I'll be there. but I flew and it was 9 year back :lol:

Like goodnight sweetheart 

I believe I was there, think that might have met KAI,  cant tag him for some reason,  wasnt on RM then tho was on a forum called Gerstalk I think,  was anyone else from here on there? Iirc that stuutgart game was the one they tried to demonise us for putting fairy liquid in the fountain

5 hours ago, Willis said:

I believe I was there, think that might have met KAI,  cant tag him for some reason,  wasnt on RM then tho was on a forum called Gerstalk I think,  was anyone else from here on there? Iirc that stuutgart game was the one they tried to demonise us for putting fairy liquid in the fountain

I was Admin on there :lol: think about 8 of us posted :lol:

6 hours ago, Willis said:

@K.A.I