My Mother said there would be days like this !

BLUEDIGNITY

If somebody could have told me last Saturday night Rangers would be top of the league again by this Sunday, Artur Boruc would have gifted 2 goals in a Celtic defeat and we'd come back from a goal down to beat the German champions in the CL, it would have saved me a depressing Monday holiday... :(;)

If somebody could have told me last Saturday night Rangers would be top of the league again by this Sunday, Artur Boruc would have gifted 2 goals in a Celtic defeat and we'd come back from a goal down to beat the German champions in the CL, it would have saved me a depressing Monday holiday... :(;)

Ain't life a bitch.

Or a btch if you're in the bungle bhoys....

Ain't life a bitch.

Always good to be a Ger, but right now it's nice that everyone is :D

Ain't life a bitch.

:lol: very good.

dont forget the point that celtic got absalotley humped in europe :lol:

only 2-0 but bill leckie even described some of the game as " the most one sided he has ever seen in his life"

From tuesday onwards - they have been gettin absalout pelters from everyone

And we have receieved alot of praise

Happy days :D

Walter Smiths Blue N White Army :rangers: