david Edgar on SSN now!

JR

'Celtic embarrased Scottish football with their performance in Donetsk last week, lets see if they can do a bit better tonight'

'Away from home they are embarrasing quite frankly'

:lol: On yersel son!

I presume he was asked his opinion of Celtic in Europe, otherwise i wonder why he would offer an opinion of another team while talking about our stunning victory.

I presume he was asked his opinion of Celtic in Europe, otherwise i wonder why he would offer an opinion of another team while talking about our stunning victory.

Of course he was asked...

Even if he wasn't it's called banter and a sense of humour. You should try it.

I have a sense of humour, i just thought it churlish if he made jokes regarding while acting as a representative of the fans.

Let's just enjoy our result without commenting on others (until they get gubbed, then we can comment away :) )

I have a sense of humour, i just thought it churlish if he made jokes regarding while acting as a representative of the fans.

Let's just enjoy our result without commenting on others (until they get gubbed, then we can comment away :) )

I'll phone him and let him know that Trust members/Rangers fans expect no jokes at Celtic's expense in future then.

I'm sure we have a long list of complaints in my inbox.

:D :D

His interview was extremely light-hearted and informal. Rangers fans have had little to crow about in recent times so when it comes to the oldest rivalry in world football, occasionally it's worth a wee joke when one gets the chance.

I'm surprised anyone - least of all a bear - would find that churlish.

But each to their own.

Anyone here go on Celtic forums? I would love to read their reactions

Just a sample from septicminded...

"What an arsepiece. Someone should remind him they still haven't one fcuk all in 2 years.

Contradicted himself too, if he was so concerned about us embarrassing scotland, he wouldn't have declared his support for milan would he? You could feel the bitterness oozing out of that tube."

There was me thinking the word was Won and not One as this eejit posted! :thicko-pikey-smiley:

5 BRITISH teams in Champions League... :D

That is brilliant but so very true :lol:

That is quite easily the best line I've heard in a very, very long time! Well done David.

Where the f*ck in Oirland is Glasgow?