***The Official Barcelona v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Toure has been the best signing we've made in years IMO. Exactly the type of player we've been longing for to sit in the defensive midfield position.

Instead of Edmilson?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JCD is indeed a one man army. His performance against Stuttgart gave everyone confidence Rangers could score playing a 4-5-1.

If I'm Barca I watch lots of film on JCD.

And of course Gers get to watch of highlight packages of gap-tooth gaucho', Messi, Henry, absolutely demolishing teams. Thank god Eto'o won't play. He is just beast- and possesses a monomaniacal desire to win.

Toure has been the best signing we've made in years IMO. Exactly the type of player we've been longing for to sit in the defensive midfield position.

Instead of Edmilson?

Eddy wasn't too bad when he first turned up. But the past couple of seasons his form has gone right down hill. Not having had pre season training due to injury could be taken into account, but he's still not a world class player that Toure looks to be.

Instead of Edmilson?

Eddy wasn't too bad when he first turned up. But the past couple of seasons his form has gone right down hill. Not having had pre season training due to injury could be taken into account, but he's still not a world class player that Toure looks to be.

I was never that impressed with Edmilson. Reminds me of Peter Crouch, in terms of just being too akward to be a great footballer.

Did win the World Cup though, and scored an overhead kick as a CB against Costa Rica :lol:

I will be watching Barcelona vs Real Betis tonight very closely. It will be interesting to see how they play in front of their own fans. Also Betis will be playing a similar style to us so that could sort of tell me how they will deal with us on Wednesday.

---------------------McGregor-----------------

Hutton-------Cuellar-------Weir--------Papac

---------------------Hemdani-------------------

Novo-------Ferguson------Adam---------DMB

-----------------------JCD----------------------

I'm going to be optimistic...

1-0 to the Gers :rangers:

IN the Champions League played 1, won 1 away this season. However, Camp Nou is a different story than Lyon.

In the CL we've played 1, won 1 at home. So something will have to give (tu)

Whats the general feeling among Barca fans, Murph? Very confident, I assume?

I don't actually live in Barcelona, so only know a few locals opinions. But the opinion of the supporters club i'm president of is that it's a game we should win.

What about Barca V Lyon after that, as thats probably just as important for us. I've not seen much of Barca or Lyon this year, but if you have 10 points you may not be in need of a win over there. Confident of a win in France?

Barca will always go out with the intent to win, the fans wouldn't let them be any other way. Winning and winning well is something fans want to see. That is the amount of pressure on the players.

So we'll certainly go to Lyon to win the game and we'll also be wanting to top the group. I wouldn't expect less than a draw in france.

Barca will always go out with the intent to win, the fans wouldn't let them be any other way. Winning and winning well is something fans want to see. That is the amount of pressure on the players.

So we'll certainly go to Lyon to win the game and we'll also be wanting to top the group. I wouldn't expect less than a draw in france.

A draw would be a good enough result for us, I think.

A draw would be a good enough result for us, I think.

Yeah a draw would be a fantastic result and if we get a score draw we go top.

Yeah a draw would be a fantastic result and if we get a score draw we go top.

I think he might have meant Barca drawing with Lyon.

Ah I see, we want Barca to win that so that it makes it easier for us.

That would be ideal, but a draw would be decent aswell.

Anyway, back to Wednesdays game...