Hemdani

YankatOxford

He made some very good passes, I liked that. Quick, very sinister passes that ran past several opponents in the middle and along the ground. They went through because they were cleverly thought through and not expected. Cudos!

think he is a cracking player but when it comes down to it id rather have thomson as he has more pace about him and covers every blade of grass everygame he plays, no slur on hemdani but if people want attractive forwrd going football hemdani doesnt come into i dnt think

hemdani is one of my favourite players, i dont care if it is SPL or champions league i would play him every time

despite what others seem to think he is a much better option than thomson for me - his touch is far superior, he reads the game far better and does a lot of the important and unnoticed defending that others cant do,

he is faster and stronger than others give him credit for, and importantly his passes dont play his team mates into trouble/risk hospitalisation like a hell of a lot of thomsons does

he is a talented footballer, has a good touch and plays the ball intelliigently and contributes a hell of a lot to our team

hemdani is one of my favourite players, i dont care if it is SPL or champions league i would play him every time

despite what others seem to think he is a much better option than thomson for me - his touch is far superior, he reads the game far better and does a lot of the important and unnoticed defending that others cant do,

he is faster and stronger than others give him credit for, and importantly his passes dont play his team mates into trouble/risk hospitalisation like a hell of a lot of thomsons does

he is a talented footballer, has a good touch and plays the ball intelliigently and contributes a hell of a lot to our team

Could not agree more!! Spot on!

:beer2:

i hope he stays, and gets the place he deserves.

more convincing to me than thompson, tho kevin has his good points too.

the more quality in the squad the better

I agree. Holding midfielders with his experience and attainability are outside of Gers price range in most cases. Sign he and Novo Walter!

great post and agree 100%. (tu)

hemdani is one of the best players at the club. Its ridiculous how little he has played this season when fully fit. He just plays everything simple. Breaks up attacks and passes his way out of trouble. Best passer of the ball at the club imo. He rarely gives the ball away which is more than can be said for quite a few in our midfield. Going to have to play a blinder in barcelona if we are to have any chance. i would play him in front of thomson every time. I dont think thomson is a bad player i just dont think hes as good as hemdani.