* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

I remember a certain striker we had that only made 1 appearance for England and by fuck he turned out awrite so let the taigs dig a hole for themselves they will be on the receiving end of a gubbing this season.

Francis Jeffers :ph34r:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Was about 28 I'm sure 

I am sure, I was just talking about the song that used to be sung to our plastic neighbours. Didn't think this would be taken so seriously tbh

11 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I am sure, I was just talking about the song that used to be sung to our plastic neighbours. Didn't think this would be taken so seriously tbh

Officer A  shot 5 times

Officer B shot 7 times

Officer C shot 6 times

Officer D shot 9 times

Officer D won the office sweep. Officer A needs improvement.:dry:

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Just amazes me they are about to go into a CL game and more concerned about our team they really are fucking strange.

Had to delete a couple of the smelly cunts from Facebook earlier as they were posting photos of them with that cunt Whyte. Apparently their csc have re-named their bus after Craig Whyte. Horrible smelly inbred bastards!

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Had to delete a couple of the smelly cunts from Facebook earlier as they were posting photos of them with that cunt Whyte. Apparently their csc have re-named their bus after Craig Whyte. Horrible smelly inbred bastards!

Ive got a good mate who is unfortunately one of them but never goes to the games you know the type. He called SSB to talk about yip you guessed it Rangers :lol: and has not a fucking clue what he is on about. I asked him to name his starting 11 as I dont know who they have and he couldn't even give me the defence.

12 hours ago, B1872 said:

I'm amazed that CW would be out in public happily posing for selfies, he must be content with life. Utterly shameless ?

Archived