* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

18 hours ago, Rangers No Other said:

If there were any injuries Sundays game would be getting postponed

Former bit part player dies while playing for another team, cancel our next game, nothing to do with injuries to Key players

Former legend dies while in the clubs employment, game is on, everyone is fit and the Rangers are knackered 

If you tried to explain this situation to someone who was an outsider who didn't know the true nature of the bheasts they would consider you some sort of conspiracy theorist but this actually happened ! And shows you the true depths to which the animals will stoop to cancel a game when their injury list was piling up in the lead up to that game against us it was blatantly done for that purpose. Just another dark moment in their sordid past the Twisted corrupt fenian bastards .

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Supersonic said:

They're streaming Gemmell's funeral service live on youtube :ohmy::facepalm:

There's something so wrong about doing that.

They have absolutely no shame!

There will be a lot of wrong doings in the chapel they will be in . They truly are a bunch of morbid superstitious cunts. Nothing but pagans the bastards.

I'm sick of reading/hearing about the ignorant Scottish media suck right up Brendan's arse. The guy's ego was big enough but he sits in interviews now and talks like he runs Scottish football, you can see it written all over his face, I'd love to see him under some pressure, he'll collapse

A few points I want to make about the jizz-fest over him:

Eveyone keeps going on about this wonderful team Rodgers has built.. only one of his signings gets a game and that's Sinclair. Dembele wasn't Rodgers signing considering Celtic first enquired about him in January when Deila was their manager. Toure, De Vries and Gamboa don't play for them do they? 

Deila essentially built the team but his problem was he couldn't get the best out of them, Rodgers is doing it and is sitting lapping up the praise for getting the best out of a squad he didn't build. All he's doing is what Celtic should have been doing the past 3-4 years with Rangers being demoted and that's winning things at a canter, considering no team can even come close to them financially. Deila spent a fortune on players like Sviatchenko, Simunovic, Boyata. And was responsible for bringing Roberts in on loan and also bringing through brace-face Tierney. Also I'm sure it was him that brought in Gordon. He also brought in Armstrong (one of their best players this season) and McKay-Steven

So how does Rodgers continue to keep getting praised for building this magnificent team? His signings have hardly been hits except Sinclair. He had the luxury of walking into a club full of players that cost millions of pounds and the clubs nearest rivals had a squad built with about £3m if you're lucky. It's not a hard job at all, it's the polar-opposite, it's as easy a job as you're likely to get in football management. His signing record with Liverpool was atrocious as well, he spunked hundreds of millions on guys like Lazar Markovic, Balotelli, Ings, Borini, Lovren, Mignolet :lol: 

A bit of time to look into what he's actually done with Celtic would enlighten these ignorant journos a bit more on the truth. He's gave the players a lift and got them winning games - what they should be doing in the first place. 

Give us some serious financial backing and put them under pressure. See how he copes if he loses his best players and needs to buy to replace them

10 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm sick of reading/hearing about the ignorant Scottish media suck right up Brendan's arse. The guy's ego was big enough but he sits in interviews now and talks like he runs Scottish football, you can see it written all over his face, I'd love to see him under some pressure, he'll collapse

A few points I want to make about the jizz-fest over him:

Eveyone keeps going on about this wonderful team Rodgers has built.. only one of his signings gets a game and that's Sinclair. Dembele wasn't Rodgers signing considering Celtic first enquired about him in January when Deila was their manager. Toure, De Vries and Gamboa don't play for them do they? 

Deila essentially built the team but his problem was he couldn't get the best out of them, Rodgers is doing it and is sitting lapping up the praise for getting the best out of a squad he didn't build. All he's doing is what Celtic should have been doing the past 3-4 years with Rangers being demoted and that's winning things at a canter, considering no team can even come close to them financially. Deila spent a fortune on players like Sviatchenko, Simunovic, Boyata. And was responsible for bringing Roberts in on loan and also bringing through brace-face Tierney. Also I'm sure it was him that brought in Gordon. He also brought in Armstrong (one of their best players this season) and McKay-Steven

So how does Rodgers continue to keep getting praised for building this magnificent team? His signings have hardly been hits except Sinclair. He had the luxury of walking into a club full of players that cost millions of pounds and the clubs nearest rivals had a squad built with about £3m if you're lucky. It's not a hard job at all, it's the polar-opposite, it's as easy a job as you're likely to get in football management. His signing record with Liverpool was atrocious as well, he spunked hundreds of millions on guys like Lazar Markovic, Balotelli, Ings, Borini, Lovren, Mignolet :lol: 

A bit of time to look into what he's actually done with Celtic would enlighten these ignorant journos a bit more on the truth. He's gave the players a lift and got them winning games - what they should be doing in the first place. 

Give us some serious financial backing and put them under pressure. See how he copes if he loses his best players and needs to buy to replace them

Leaving bias aside, this is fair comment.

Including bias, it's absolutely fucking true and I hope we get stuck into these dirty bastards today, the start of us putting these cunts back in their place.

44 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Leaving bias aside, this is fair comment.

Including bias, it's absolutely fucking true and I hope we get stuck into these dirty bastards today, the start of us putting these cunts back in their place.

I nearly confused you for blue Peter 

Lucky escape lol

Archived