* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

So if celtc and Morton draw tomorrow night, they will have to play each other the following night?

Same applies to all the games.

Not ours surely?

I thought we get a result tonight.

no, our game tonight is a replay, we goto extra time and penalties, but it wont go that far

(tu)

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if celtc and Morton draw tomorrow night, they will have to play each other the following night?

Not ours surely?

No, just the games that got called off first time and are playing for the first time, ours will finish tonight :D

Not ours surely?

Manti there not in our lodge so wouldnt know, yes we get a result tonight :ph34r:

not technically a celtic related post here but just saw this on the Tim Vickerys coloumn on the BBC its a fucking Belter they just can't let it go :

8. At 1:23pm on 18 Jan 2010, honestFootyfan wrote:

Really enjoy yours blogs tim always an interesting read

I would like to ask you a question even though it is totally off topic... Do you think that the Republic of Ireland could be invited to the next Copa America as a result of the Henry incident?

The reason i am asking is that on facebook a joke page about Ireland replacing Togo in the African Nations was made. This got me thinking that the Copa America has 12 teams and there is usually two other non South American teams invited. They usually be Mexico, Honduras. But i was wondering if it was possible that FIFA could suggest Ireland? Has there ever been the case where a European team has payed in the Copa America or is it that only other American (USA , Mexico, Honduras etc) teams can be invited?

not technically a celtic related post here but just saw this on the Tim Vickerys coloumn on the BBC its a fucking Belter they just can't let it go :

8. At 1:23pm on 18 Jan 2010, honestFootyfan wrote:

Really enjoy yours blogs tim always an interesting read

I would like to ask you a question even though it is totally off topic... Do you think that the Republic of Ireland could be invited to the next Copa America as a result of the Henry incident?

The reason i am asking is that on facebook a joke page about Ireland replacing Togo in the African Nations was made. This got me thinking that the Copa America has 12 teams and there is usually two other non South American teams invited. They usually be Mexico, Honduras. But i was wondering if it was possible that FIFA could suggest Ireland? Has there ever been the case where a European team has payed in the Copa America or is it that only other American (USA , Mexico, Honduras etc) teams can be invited?

fuckin hell

these kaflik fucks get more desperate by the day

they are soooooooo embarrassing

a request has also been sent to the vatican in a plea to help their cause

what a joke

FUCK THE R.O.I.

why they werent treated the same way as iraq and afghanstan is beyond me!

:)

They really are down on their luck aren't they? :lol:

They may well come back and hammer St. Johnstone, but I've changed into my tackety boots the noo as we would all be remiss if we didn't give them a sound kicking whilst they lie there.

Archived