* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been told that if they draw against Morton, the replay goes ahead the following night.

Anyone know of any truth in that?

Never.

As mad as it sounds, I have also heard that. It was from Hugh Keevans on the Clyde 1 sports news one morning last week. Regardless, Celtic will surely get through this one first time.... surely :craphead:

It definitely is true - they had the choice of bringing the game forward a day to allow for the possibility of a rematch the following night, but both teams said they'd prefer the usual days to recover from the weekend (obviously expectin the tims to go thru - but ye never know!) - so if its a draw...due to the complex nature of moving things along for the following round, the re-play will be the following night.

I actually hope they draw the first game instead of Morton winnning.......just to give the twats an extra game within the space of 24hrs!!! (i know morton would be in the same boat but who cares.....fuck up the micks season as much as poss!!)

picture the carnage in trying to arrange security and all the other stuff that goes with organising a game, in literally no time at all!!! Brilliant... fingers crossed!!!!

I've been told that if they draw against Morton, the replay goes ahead the following night.

It's true. Apparently the tie has to be played by the 20th so if there is a replay it has to be the following night.

It's true. Apparently the tie has to be played by the 20th so if there is a replay it has to be the following night.

Our season just keeps getting better,because i think they will draw with morton.

Quote from a tim in one of my classes at Uni

Is he the janitor

He's actually quite a smart guy but one of these labour supporting tim types.

How the fcuk can he be smart if he told you McGayday was worth £20 million.

Is this a laugh at sellck thread...well here is something that is quite funny

Barnes

Pl W D L Pts

20 13 2 5 41

Mowbray

Pl W D L Pts

19 11 5 3 38

Mowbary has to win his game in hand just to be as good as john barnes.......... :lol:

Like i said, Morton could be Mowbray's Caley Thistle. It would just be too perfect. :lol:

Is this a laugh at sellck thread...well here is something that is quite funny

Barnes

Pl W D L Pts

20 13 2 5 41

Mowbray

Pl W D L Pts

19 11 5 3 38

Mowbary has to win his game in hand just to be as good as john barnes.......... :lol:

Like i said, Morton could be Mowbray's Caley Thistle. It would just be too perfect. :lol:

Haw....i said that..... :P

Archived