Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll need to forgive me, I know reading something can come across different to the context it is actually meant at times, but to me that response sounds slightly contradictory?

If I was born I would not have wanted MoJo. I don't want Miller, nor do I want any player who has pulled on the Celtc shirt.

That's something we'll never agree on then :lol: as I don't care about where a player comes from or who they used to play for only that they do a job for us and help us win more trophies. :beer2:

You seem to be blindly backing Miller here.

Have you seen his scoring record? Even in the SPL? No better than what we've got.

Have you read any of my posts??? <cr> I have already stated about 3 or 4 times I don't think he is good enough for Rangers, that isn't the basis of what I've been arguing about, not wanting a player because you don't think he is good enough is one thing, but not wanting a player because they played for Celtic is a totally different thing altogether, that's why I mentioned MoJo, and did make it clear it wasn't about the quality of the two different players, I know MoJo was and probably still is if he was still playing a better player than Miller.

I don't have blind faith in Miller I don't like him, I don't think he is good enough simple, let's use some imagination here and say we had a chance to sign McManus as a replacement for Weir would you want him, on the footballing front he is a pretty good player?

Well... *folds arms*

Lets hope he is as shit as Weir eh?

I'l just sit back and see the hilarious replies a coming :pipe:

I hope you're right outlaw mate, hope you're right.

At least Weir had always been a classy player.

:P I usually am in the end mate

See, I never rated Weir, ever! but, he seemed to blossom at us.

Am finding the whole thing quite amusing, in a way, its like mojo-lite!

I didnt accept Mo until the 89th minute goal against the tims, tbh, even then i was wary. And, of course you can compare them... both Scottish, both divide crossers, both ugly

The perverse thing about it is, everything is presumption. There is a good chance he may be shite, then again, he may be great. It is within the realms of possibility, that he and Boyd up front would destroy SPL defences (our bread and butter), given Boydie doesnt run, and miller cant shoot! on paper, its a good partnership. Much as i dislike the guy, the over riding thought in my head at the moment is Craig Moore! He was gash! then, went to crystal palace (i think), came back, and was a great player

Hey, maybe its a long running plan, and, we sent him to the tims to be shit and de-rail them? haha thats no crazier than some of the theories on here at times

Difference with Moore was that he was played at right back in his first spell (where he was gash) then in his proper position of CB 2nd time round

people are too caught up in pride about an ex-celtic player coming to play for Rangers, after he just scored against us.

it will be interesting to see what the haters think if he scores 15-20 goals this season including a few against celtic.

Im keeping my opinion reserved on him till atleast the end of december.

There is much more at stake here than pride, its another season without a league trophy, lets not let Kenny Miller cloud the much bigger issue here.

people are too caught up in pride about an ex-celtic player coming to play for Rangers, after he just scored against us.

it will be interesting to see what the haters think if he scores 15-20 goals this season including a few against celtic.

Im keeping my opinion reserved on him till atleast the end of december.

There is much more at stake here than pride, its another season without a league trophy, lets not let Kenny Miller cloud the much bigger issue here.

There you have it in your last sentence.Another season without the league title, and the best the manager can do is sign another dud,who has no pedigree in the goal scoring stakes.

League has to be won this season, no if's, but's or maybe's, no-excuses. Fail to win it and Walter and co should be shown the door.

This type of signing does not give me much confidence going into a season where we must win.

As Outlaw has said, Miller could be the best thing to happen to Kris Boyd ... having someone beside him who will run like an energiser bunny and let him concentrate on scoring.

I say give him a chance ... unfortunately, i am in the monority on here.

In all reality, there could be different motives behind walters ideas, Kenny Miller, might not be a first team starter.

remember, you need quality on the bench too, something we dont have, Flecks too you to start all time and furmans just not ready.

Do we really know the budget Walter has? if its 10 million, then 1.5 for kenny indicates to me he is going to be back up.

But who knows? It might be 5 million.

I dont agree with sacking Walter and Ally, i want to see them succeed.

you can only piss with the cock you have.

As Outlaw has said, Miller could be the best thing to happen to Kris Boyd ... having someone beside him who will run like an energiser bunny and let him concentrate on scoring.

We'll have no option but to give him a chance.

If he scores I'll cheer. If he sets up boyd to score, I'll cheer.

If he doesn't I hope WS is going to big enough to drop him.

was that meant :lol:

I can see where you are coming from, although hes not popular at all with the fans, him and boydy up front could work very well.

:lol: I hope that was a genuine mistake and someone didn't do an edit!

We'll have no option but to give him a chance.

If he scores I'll cheer. If he sets up boyd to score, I'll cheer.

If he doesn't I hope WS is going to big enough to drop him.

Oh you mean like when he drops McCulloch when he's had a stinker?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VUwefnIz0v8

this is the cunt were signing...again.

it'll take a hell of a lot for him to win over the fans.

Not watching the vid as in work, but can't argue about it taking a lot to win over the fans as yes, it will take an awful lot and he still won't win over all the fans, MoJo didn't and he was a much better player. Maybe part of the idea round this is that Miller and Boyd looked pretty good together for Scotland, and Walter managed to get him playing pretty well for Scotland, and maybe he thinks he can do the same again at club level?

In the end what it could boil down to is the transfer monies available to Walter? We don't know and we probably won't have any idea until towards the end of the transfer window.

haha

Thats the thing, I dont think he is being looked at to score goals, i think its all about making Boyd more successful. Everyone knows he isnt a goal scorer, but, as a player to play off for another striker, he could have his uses, regardless of how likeable/popular he is.

I also dont see him being the only striker/forward we bring in.

Then again, thats common sense, and, perhaps I might be wrong, but, thats the only reason I can see this being done.

until he arrives im gonna make it clear i think he is a talentless waste of space!! I would of kept Sebo instead of splashing 2mill on Misser!! I like the fact that Misser works hard, but so did SEEEEEEEEEBBBOOOO!!

I dont want him here, but if or when he comes he will get my backingish, depends if he pulls a cousin on us

:harhar: It WAS a mistake ... mind you, the way certain people act when anyone backs Miller it could be regarded as true