Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wonder what the attitude would be like if he hit a hat-trick past the tims? any player who wears our shirt should get support no matter who they are, we want the best from our players and we want trophies asap, if miller is the guy who thinks he can do this then ive no problem with that!

wonder what the attitude would be like if he hit a hat-trick past the tims? any player who wears our shirt should get support no matter who they are, we want the best from our players and we want trophies asap, if miller is the guy who thinks he can do this then ive no problem with that!

As far as international goals are concerned he's on a par with Kenny Dalglish. So he's got 63 games to score an extra 19 goals for Scotland.

I'll be supporting him in his quest anyway. :D

Aiden McGeady wouldn't get my support! But I agree that we'll have to get behind Kenneth - otherwise it's just like pissing away £2m or so.

:rangers:

The guys a fucking donkey and there is no way i will be giving my support to this money grabbing bastard some people have short memories concerning this arse he knocked back Rangers to go to

the mhanks the thought of this useless arsewipe in a Rangers shirt makes me want to spew.

(tu)

Although if he's shite for us, I'll hate him. :(

wat makes the situation worsen with miller is he couldnt agree terms to start, he had us over a barrel shafting the club by asking for more wages, thought we were doin him the favour here by taking him back so he can be closer to his family,,,, after all this though ill support the lad till he convinces me otherwise,,, think well get the best version of miller and mcoist will assure this :rangers:

post-7154-1213349887_thumb.jpg

Until it's on the bbc site i believe sfa, especially the ramblings of any of our tabloids..

Oh how i laughed at the record back in the day, when they came out with the mojo story!!! :clout:

i shall never cheer kenny miller in a rangers shirt

NEVER, the shitey wee bastard rejected us once to go where the money was.

He kissed their badge against us

AND he still had the cheek to want more wages from our great club

if this is SDMs idea of a quality signing i for one will not be travelling to see our great club in action next season

just on sky sports,

I am sure he will pass it and he will be interviewed this afternoon.

o well nothing we can do but hope he proves us wrong I would love to think he can.

:rangers:

Kenny Miller could complete his return to Rangers from Derby on Friday.

The 28-year-old is expected to have a medical on Friday morning and could seal the move later in the day, making him the first player to leave Rangers and have a spell with Celtic before returning to Ibrox.

The Scotland striker left the Gers in 2001 to join Wolves and returned to Glasgow in 2006 with Celtic before moving to Derby last August.

Miller will also be reunited with Rangers manager Walter Smith and his assistant Ally McCoist, with whom he enjoyed success at international level.

Thrilled

"It's getting so close now and I'm thrilled at the prospect of working with Walter and Ally again after our time with Scotland," Miller told the Scottish Sun.

The proposed move has not been popular among a large number of Rangers fans, however, after Miller scored his first Celtic goal in their Old Firm win over Rangers in September 2006.

Miller then returned to the English Premier League last summer in a £3million move to newly-promoted Derby.

But the former Hibs trainee was unable to prevent the Rams being relegated with the lowest-ever Premier League points tally, scoring four goals in 30 league games.

Miller has now chosen the prospect of UEFA Champions League football with last season's Uefa Cup finalists ahead of the Coca-Cola Championship.

Smith is looking to bolster his strikeforce after being pipped to last season's Scottish Premier League title by Celtic and has also been linked with former Hearts forward Andrius Velicka, who is now with Norwegian side Viking Stavanger.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_3685073,00.html

If, and i mean big IF it does happen. He'll ne gone by the end of the season, on loan to hibs mibbes, where he can kiss a badge that'll mean more than money to the little shitbag.

the strikers we had last season were better :angry2: ...and what does this mean for Boyd

so depressed about this

Miller first of strike treble

by Darrell King

KENNY MILLER was today on the verge of sealing his £1.9million return to Rangers.

And the Scotland hitman looks set to be one of three new strikers who will arrive at Ibrox over the summer.

Miller was undergoing a medical this morning as his agent, Dave Baldwin, thrashed out the details of his personal terms with Gers chief executive Martin Bain.

The deal had stalled, but talks re-opened last night with Miller keen to get a deal struck before he heads off on holiday to America.

advertisementHe will take a massive wage cut on his £28,000-a-week deal at Derby to become the first modern-day player to cross the Old Firm divide twice.

As he prepared to re-join almost seven years after Alex McLeish sold him to Wolves, the 28-year-old said: "It's getting so close now and I am thrilled at the prospect of working again with Walter Smith and Ally McCoist.

"I am proud Walter has come in for me. Hopefully by tonight I'll be a Rangers player again, and then I can give everything next season."

Smith wants to add some pace, power and height, with Daniel Cousin certain to leave and doubts over the fitness of Jean-Claude Darcheville.

Nacho Novo will also have to be used in the wide areas to cover for the loss of Steven Naismith, who is out until the New Year after knee surgery, and Chris Burke, who will not be available again until around Christmas after an ankle op.

Miller could be joined soon by former Hearts hitman Andrius Velicka, with Rangers hopeful they can persuade Viking Stavanger to sell the £1m-rated Lithuanian next week.

And they were today linked with a move for Sporting Lisbon striker Milan Purovic, who would cost around £1.7m.

The 23 year-old Montenegro cap has been limited to just 15 starts since moving to Portugal in January 2007 from Red Star Belgrade, and is also interesting Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Stuttgart.

Smith wants a tall forward, and Purovic is similar to the Italian striker Andrea Carriciolo, who Gers missed out on in January.

Purovic's agent, Zoran Stojadinovic, confirmed: "There is now the strong possibility that Milan can go to Rangers. I know of the interest in Milan from the Rangers coach and I'm now awaiting the transfer proposal. I think his style of play is suited to Rangers and the Scottish game. He's a typical number nine.

"There's no doubt that if Milan had the choice between the clubs in Turkey, Germany and Scotland then he'd prefer to go to Rangers."

Given his problems in the wide areas, Smith is also looking for a winger and is keen on Middles-brough's Adam Johnson. But boss Gareth South-gate is reluctant to even let him leave on loan.

Allan McGregor, as revealed in SportTimes, is being targeted by several Premiership teams with new Manchester City boss Mark Hughes the latest to be linked today.

Everton, meantime, are reported to be interested in Gers midfielder Kevin Thomson, although it would take offers of well over the £4m mentioned before Rangers would consider selling.

Publication date 13/06/08

around £2m of our transfer budget on miller , is that not good business ?

Your right, it's not..

if we sign velicka , we will have signed £3m of shite , and we still have the same midfield , minus Davis , at the moment