Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Yep. How many near post crosses for De Boer?

De Boer was the master of the near post run.

Got across his marker so well

kenny miller is the master of the "near post run " and the " back post run" - all at the same time , as he runs about like a headless chicken

i cannot believe we are signing a striker of his quality - or lack of quality

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest therabbitt

how did you uncover my disguise jbm?? like my bob and crazy eyes do you???

I believe that Miller and Boyd will make a really good partnership.

Im just trying to look past the badge pumping stuff. I really hope he doesnt try that again when he comes back here as noone shall take him seriously and it will hurt his credibility. He needs to just come and prove us all wrong and score by the bucket load.

I've witnessed two Rangers players scoring 5 goals in a game in my lifetime, Marco Negri's against United and Kenny's against St Mirren. We all wanted him to be given a proper chance when he was with us. Hopefully he can get that now and prove to be a good player for us.

Guest therabbitt
Prediction:

If played together, Boyd will score 30+ and Miller will score 20+

Can we drug test on RMedia?

Cup your hands together there papa and I'll happily provide a sample....

how did you uncover my disguise jbm?? like my bob and crazy eyes do you???

I believe that Miller and Boyd will make a really good partnership.

Im just trying to look past the badge pumping stuff. I really hope he doesnt try that again when he comes back here as noone shall take him seriously and it will hurt his credibility. He needs to just come and prove us all wrong and score by the bucket load.

I've witnessed two Rangers players scoring 5 goals in a game in my lifetime, Marco Negri's against United and Kenny's against St Mirren. We all wanted him to be given a proper chance when he was with us. Hopefully he can get that now and prove to be a good player for us.

He will need to start of the season in sensational style to get the support of many rangers fans , if not it could become very nasty for Miller and Walter

I could believe Boyd 30+ goals , but Miller 20+ confused me

Boyd needs a regular partner if he is to play , but we have Novo , JCD - who I believe offer the same style as Miller

My major concern is we play 4-5-1 with him upfront - which means we will be watching the same shite as this year

Prediction:

If played together, Boyd will score 30+ and Miller will score 20+

Can we drug test on RMedia?

Cup your hands together there papa and I'll happily provide a sample....

:lol:

I have big hands, go for it!

Does anyone even know how often Miller has played with a strike partner? We all assume that he will be the perfect foil for Boyd but anytime I have watched him (mainly for Scotland) he has played as a lone striker, apart from his spell at rasellik where he was found wanting for goals when in a partnership.

If he has played that long up front on his own then his natural instinct will be to beat a man (no laughing) and go through to score or run for the corners to hold up play to let support arrive, if he is through one on one with the keeper with Boyd in a better position to score, any striker worth his salt would have belief in his ability go round the keeper and score, we all know that not to be the case with him, arse of elephant and barn door analogy as well as getting rocks off in a lady house of sin springs to mind.

Guest therabbitt

Yeah - I am a fan of the shape Walter had us playing this year. It just needs tweaking when we get players to fill positions to allow us to be more adventurous within the system.

However, should Walter be wanting to switch to 442 and somepoint or in the main, then I believe a combination of Kenny and Kris would work wonders for us.

Your right though, he would need to hit the ground running. If he struggled to score within the first few games he would shrink like a violet. He is a confidence player.

Now that it looks like a cert that we'll sign him, are we still all convinced this is a purely 'footballing' decision or does my conspiracy theory start to ring true that Walt's doing this to show the fans who's boss?

Guest therabbitt

Before the hoardes decend on me, Id like to point out that I am in NO WAY a Miller hugger and am as disappointed as the rest of us that this is the calibre of player we are trying to sign.

Trying my best to stay on the sunny side of life

Guest therabbitt
Now that it looks like a cert that we'll sign him, are we still all convinced this is a purely 'footballing' decision or does my conspiracy theory start to ring true that Walt's doing this to show the fans who's boss?

OOOOH, I like a conspiracy, what is your idea Dan???

He's baws, fuckin baws. Waldo and ally have gone mad. You could easily get better out there if they fuckin bothered to look. I'm raging at this chunt pulling on the red white and blue again.

I honestly believe that Kenny Miller could do over the season more than JCD this season, 90 minutes for a start, I also reckon kenny miller is actually a better finisher. they both give every thing they have, and when it comes to constructive team player miller is probably the better player. I think it would add something to the team, but I'd like to see boyd and miller start and create a reall partnership. one we've not had since Novo and Prso briefly created for half a season. definately goals there..

As many have said still think he could be a good foil for boyd. He is pacey, can win a header and ok hes shite at finishing but thats where boydie comes in. Miller does play OK for scotland and lets be honest 2 million is quite cheap for an international striker who has played - albeit his TEAM failing - in the premiership.

Guest therabbitt
I honestly believe that Kenny Miller could do over the season more than JCD this season, 90 minutes for a start, I also reckon kenny miller is actually a better finisher. they both give every thing they have, and when it comes to constructive team player miller is probably the better player. I think it would add something to the team, but I'd like to see boyd and miller start and create a reall partnership. one we've not had since Novo and Prso briefly created for half a season. definately goals there..

30 for Boyd and 20 for Miller perhaps?????

:craphead:

OOOOH, I like a conspiracy, what is your idea Dan???

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...p;#entry2462059

Have a look :)

30 for Boyd and 20 for Miller perhaps?????

:craphead:

30+ for boyd, miller would be a 15-20 goal player, not much more but the extra stuff he does for the team would have benefit to other players, hopefully boydy. Anyway fcuk it he'll be playing for us, get behind the team and give EVERYONE your support and we can stop 4 in a row. anyway, i would rather have him in my team than hesselink, samaras, cousin and to an extent JCD

Guest therabbitt

Shame Danny, I dont agree with that one.

Walter is signing him because he thinks Kenny can do a job for us, Walter IS in charge of us, he doesnt need to spend £2mill on a player to show us that.

I like conspiracies. Now if you had saif that he has signed for us because he had been working as a double agent the whole time and trying to purposfully play 'shit' for them....

Does he run about like a headless chicken though, or is it a myth?

I've heard a few Derby fans call him a lazy bastard...

Yes, they were all calling him that on 606. In the Scotland game(a friendly I know) he didn't do that much running.

Shame Danny, I dont agree with that one.

Walter is signing him because he thinks Kenny can do a job for us, Walter IS in charge of us, he doesnt need to spend £2mill on a player to show us that.

I like conspiracies. Now if you had saif that he has signed for us because he had been working as a double agent the whole time and trying to purposfully play 'shit' for them....

:harhar: I said that somewhere hahaha