Barry has to go

cooper1989

Guest orangpendek

it's like anyone at your work who isn't pulling their weight - you get someone in who could take their job and see how they respond. if they step up, fine, if they don't, byebye. we'll see how barry reacts if and when the new midfield faces appear, in particular thompson who i think is massively underrated by a lot of people.

I love Barry -- backed him 100%

But it is now clear that he has to go.

Why should we get rid of our best player, do not believe all the pish you read in the papers about Barry being the reason why PLG got the boot. I think PLG managed that just fine by himself !! B)

(tu)

Why should we get rid of our best player, do not believe all the pish you read in the papers about Barry being the reason why PLG got the boot. I think PLG managed that just fine by himself !! B)

(tu)

I agree.

PLG was manager, not Baz.

And if PLG couldn't control Baz then what sort of manager was he??? :(

If you want Barry to go you obviously arent too bothered about the success of the club

You could not be more wrong.

0/10 for that one.

Ferguson's bad influences far outweigh his (occasional) good contribution on the park.

And that is not in my opinion it is borne out by the points scored with/without Barry.

He is a dead weight round the neck of the team.

Possibly your right, but I would wait until I see some real footballs around about him

So would I so that, when he picks his up and threatens to go home, the rest can get on with what he should have been doing in the first place - being a team.

If you want Barry to go you obviously arent too bothered about the success of the club

You could not be more wrong.

0/10 for that one.

Ferguson's bad influences far outweigh his (occasional) good contribution on the park.

And that is not in my opinion it is borne out by the points scored with/without Barry.

He is a dead weight round the neck of the team.

You dont know anything about his influences

All you know is what some French clown who wasnt getin the results suggested to us

I have to admit that i thought Ferguson was terrible today but i also thought that he tried to get the lads going alot more than our so-called Captain who was posted missing today.

But i put Fergie's performance down to what he has been through in the past week and how he probably felt lost at not being Captain.

I also agree with an earlier poster who said something along the lines of, why are you picking on Bary qwhen there are so many other players in the team who should be out the door ten times quicker than Bary should. That is spot on. Too many people now getting on this anti-Barry bandwagon now that PLG has brought his reputation into question with his antics.

Its take me since the end of the game and 8 beers to post anything but quite frankly EVERY ONE of them should go. No balls, no heart, no passion, no talent, no plan, no skill, no heroes, no workers, no leaders and no clue.

The only thing that team showed to day was how to run a chicken farm.

Even the second half which was an improvement was still p*ss poor for a Rangers team.

I pity Smith and McCoist if they take the jobs because they have nothing to work with and only 7 months till the start of the new season.

Sick, Sick Sick

(sick) <cry> (smo)

the fans are certainly split on this, I'd love to see a way to get the best out of Fergie and keep him at Rangers, coz on his day he is quality, but we appear to be less of a team with him in the side, the results this season would appear to back this up.