Doing what we couldn't do.

polar bear

copenhagen aren't exactly lyon though :rolleyes:

its ok, let him have his moment, he thinks hes raising a valid argument here when hes making himself look like a muppet, this is under completely different circumstances, this should be in the bears den yes?

you see, we strolled through our uefa cup group

copenhagen aren't exactly lyon though :rolleyes:

its ok, let him have his moment, he thinks hes raising a valid argument here when hes making himself look like a muppet, this should be in the bears den yes?

you see, we strolled through our uefa cup group

Leave it here.

Aberdeen doing what we couldn't do,get the result they need in front of there own fans.Good lick to them. (tu)

Good luck my arse. Maybe your ex-pat status has softened you to the sheep, but m8, we HATE them.

May they burn in hell alongside cotton wool.

Aberdeen doing what we couldn't do,get the result they need in front of there own fans.Good lick to them. (tu)

Good luck my arse. Maybe your ex-pat status has softened you to the sheep, but m8, we HATE them.

Theres that hate word again,and who are WE? :unsure:

Theres that hate word again,and who are WE? :unsure:

Stop stirring.

Under pressure, in need of a result and not just a draw, playing some decent football...we we did buckle whatever the opposition tonight and how much most of us dislike Aberdeen.

Under pressure, in need of a result and not just a draw, playing some decent football...we we did buckle whatever the opposition tonight and how much most of us dislike Aberdeen.

I suspect you and pb will harmonise the next time they sing FOS...

:lol:

I like how you wormed that in because of your hate of the Dons.

I prefer the Bonnie Banks tbh.

What Aberdeen did was on a different scale.

I'm not sure whether or not they could have got a result against that Lyon side mind you ;)

But I still think we should have done the business, sorry.

:lol:

I like how you wormed that in because of your hate of the Dons.

I prefer the Bonnie Banks tbh.

I like your use of that word :)

I have absolutely no love for Aberdeen,all I am saying is that they accomplished the job in hand,whereas we failed miserably.

I have absolutely no love for Aberdeen,all I am saying is that they accomplished the job in hand,whereas we failed miserably.

They did. F*ck wishing them luck though. Feel free to, but the rest of us, Boab perhaps excepted, won't.

They did. F*ck wishing them luck though. Feel free to, but the rest of us, Boab perhaps excepted, won't.

Youve never said good luck while shrugging your shoiulders? :unsure:

I never said I'd be wishing them luck.

But if it was the other way about and somebody else was saying something you hadn't...we'd see the wrath of Danny. But I'll not be that way.