**UEFA Cup draw thread**

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't like Fiorentina, Frey, Ufalusi, Vanden Borre, Lupoli, Pazzini, Santana, Mutu....some very good players. Don't watch Italian football but I'm sure they are doing quite well this season, 4th or 5th?

out of all those teams, fiorentina are the team to avoid. as you said, they have some great players and are going very well in serie a, they'll easily push for a top 4 place this season(especially with milan struggling) and i think they have only lost a couple games so far this season. they also have players like semioli, donadel and montolivo who are ones to watch out for.

i wouldnt mind drawing nuremburg, braga, helsingborgs or basel.

would love Nurenberg, good chance against them and looks a beautiful city - good trip (tu)

once again my geography lets me down, wud sum1 care to tell me where abouts in germany nuremberg is near?

i think it's near the border of the Czech Republic, so on the mid/south east somewhere.

200 miles or so from Munich and Stuttgart?

would love Nurenberg, good chance against them and looks a beautiful city - good trip (tu)

once again my geography lets me down, wud sum1 care to tell me where abouts in germany nuremberg is near?

i think it's near the border of the Czech Republic, so on the mid/south east somewhere.

excellent, a quick trip into czech republic whilst there, the travelling bears can make a week of it :bouncy:

Extend the trip for a few days to visit Prauge ;)

Extend the trip for a few days to visit Prauge ;)

sounds a plan! :kiss1:

Galasek, Jan Kristiensen, Marek Mintal, Glauder, Jacobsen. Again some decent players and we should be able to take care of them.

Very mediocare players though, wouldn't be certain starters at us anyway.

Espciailly Jan Kristiansen, can barely get a game for Denmark...and look at their top team :rolleyes:

Galasek, Jan Kristiensen, Marek Mintal, Glauder, Jacobsen. Again some decent players and we should be able to take care of them.

Espciailly Jan Kristiansen, can barely get a game for Denmark...and look at their top team :rolleyes:

guess hell would be freezin before kristiansen becomes a regular starter for us again anyway. :blush: he scored the decisive goal in the cup final for us, only achievement he had here...only goal he scored ever. he's just utter crap.

would love to get you guys just for the fun of travelling to glasgow with the knowledge we pretty much stand no chance - but in football you can never tell. so far you got it pretty right, we've got a beautiful town (ask everton - they are still telling us what a brilliant day they had), are a mid-table club and got a few hand-picked internationals and good players. (mintal, vittek, galasek, charisteas to name the best known ones along with the likes of saenko, blazek, misimovic, mnari, pinola, beauchamp and kennedy who are internationals for their countries aswell.)

our current first eleven should be something like

---------------------blazek----------------

engelhardt---glauber---wolf---reinhardt

-------------galasek---kluge-------------

---saenko----------mintal---misimovic--

-----------------charisteas--------------

3 key players are out and injured until the beginning of next year (pinola (left back), vittek (right winger), two of our most important overall, both class and can tear ANY defense apart, together with jacobsen (right back) who hasn't played a single full match for us until today , but you might know him from his good CL-campaign with FC Kobnhavn last season)

we're also after czech international jan koller to sign in the winter transfer window, he could possibly play in the next round if the transfer happens.

anyway, good luck with the draw tomorrow, just a few infos about my club, let's see what comes up.

guess hell would be freezin before kristiansen becomes a regular starter for us again anyway. :blush: he scored the decisive goal in the cup final for us, only achievement he had here...only goal he scored ever. he's just utter crap.

would love to get you guys just for the fun of travelling to glasgow with the knowledge we pretty much stand no chance - but in football you can never tell. so far you got it pretty right, we've got a beautiful town (ask everton - they are still telling us what a brilliant day they had), are a mid-table club and got a few hand-picked internationals and good players. (mintal, vittek, galasek, charisteas to name the best known ones along with the likes of saenko, blazek, misimovic, mnari, pinola, beauchamp and kennedy who are internationals for their countries aswell.)

our current first eleven should be something like

---------------------blazek----------------

engelhardt---glauber---wolf---reinhardt

-------------galasek---kluge-------------

---saenko----------mintal---misimovic--

-----------------charisteas--------------

3 key players are out and injured until the beginning of next year (pinola (left back), vittek (right winger), two of our most important overall, both class and can tear ANY defense apart, together with jacobsen (right back) who hasn't played a single full match for us until today , but you might know him from his good CL-campaign with FC Kobnhavn last season)

we're also after czech international jan koller to sign in the winter transfer window, he could possibly play in the next round if the transfer happens.

anyway, good luck with the draw tomorrow, just a few infos about my club, let's see what comes up.

cheers for the info (tu)