Boyd - Good or bad when he came on?

Boab

Nowhere near good enough when he came on. Even his movement was poor and he should of burried one of thise chances. A good striker would of no matter how rusty he was.

Cousin should of had it wrapped up before anyway but the f*cken diddy is hopeless.

So who will we buy then, this pacey, strong, works his arse off, single striker that'll means we don't need any other strikers of a different type,or indeed at all because all of you seem to think that is all we need.

Boab what the fuck did you start this thread for all it does is end up with me and the same old faces standing up for Boyd and the same old faces blaming him for everything, do you not learn?

So who will we buy then

That's what Watty gets paid to do!

I'm not blaming Boyd, just think that if he wants to start then when given the chance he has to show that he's worthy of one. Cousin should of been hooked at H/T with Boyd coming on.

So who will we buy then

That's what Watty gets paid to do!

I'm not blaming Boyd, just think that if he wants to start then when given the chance he has to show that he's worthy of one. Cousin should of been hooked at H/T with Boyd coming on.

Most of the Boyd is followed by get him tae Feck tho' Muff, and i just wonder if some of these people were those screaming for PLG to pick him last season. I know we all have our favourite, but Boyd is like Coisty in that he is never the quickest player, but he makes goal scoring runs and is not afraid to miss, sometimes you get the impression Cousin and to a lesser extent that JCD are scared to miss and therefore make less goalscoring runs.

Cousin is just all round lazy, uninterested and sh*te. He's a b*stard.

I dont know what Smith's thinking over Boyd is? I hate all this choping and changing tho. Boyd should of started, Cousin should of been nowhere near the squad.

Felt he worked hard.

His experience in working with Naismith was clearly evident as he made the runs Naismith wanted him to make.

Knew that at 70 minutes him coming on wasn't going to change anything, he's not a supersub, he needs time to find his range.

Boab what the fuck did you start this thread for all it does is end up with me and the same old faces standing up for Boyd and the same old faces blaming him for everything, do you not learn?

For debate buddy (tu)

If Boyd got goals for dragging the ball wide like he did 3 times today he'd get the bloody goalden boot. Sometimes i wish the guy would have the composure to aim for the near post and catch the keeper out, or at least take a touch to get his barings.

All he ever wants to do is take the ball first time.

Cousin isn't much better, i can't believe he tries to round the keeper when we are down to 10 men and are desperatley needing the points.

I thought he done well when he came on.

Done more in the 15mins than cousin did all game!

If he had been on from the start, which IMO he should have been, he would defo have scored at least one.

He looked like he was missing match sharpness which isnt his fault!