Barca v Celtic

BarcaMurph

Hiya guys, not been around in awhile as i've had lots to sort out. Just got home from el clasico, what a nightmare :thumbs_down: :7996:

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this game? Obviously you'll be wanting us to win ;)

I shall be in Barna for the home leg, so i might be able to get some pics of their boys sitting around drinking tea for you ;) Not sure if i'm gonna make it to Glasgow yet, but i'm hoping to.

I honestly believe you could have the game wrapped up after 15 minutes, leaving you a further 165 minutes to do press ups and generally take the piss

Their defense is diabolical

but the bheggars have unbelievable luck which is a slight worry, just get tore in and take your chances

Should be 7-0 on aggregate

the one thing barca must remember is not to give up. 2 of celtic wins came from flukey goals in the 90th minute. Keep attacking them the whole game and dont sit back as they constantly get deflected goals. I dont think they scored a goal the whole group that wasnt a deflection or handed to them on a plate by a silly error. Their defence is a shambles and barca should tear them apart. I fancy a good hammering.

I cannot see celtic taking anything & sincerely hope they

get well & truly pumped.

Some pics & sounds of the `greatest support ever' should be quite

interesting.Hearing them rejoice in the anthems of IRA no

doubt will be a sickener to all of us including the family of

catholic Paul Quinn, battered to death by IRA six weeks ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7144033.stm

http://www.victims.org.uk/01.11.07.htm

Barca to win both legs, I think Barca were the last side to beat Celtic at home too in the champions league

*only.

They are the only team who ever won at Parkhead in the CL. Two other teams got draws - Bayern and AC. Everyone else lost.

Barca to win both legs, I think Barca were the last side to beat Celtic at home too in the champions league

*only.

They are the only team who ever won at Parkhead in the CL. Two other teams got draws - Bayern and AC. Everyone else lost.

Only if we're talkin group stages.

Ajax won.

'Dancing like Shota, we'll all be Dancing like Shota' :D