Alan Hutton

TunnyLoyal

I was just listening to talk sport there, and they have chosen alan hutton as there right back in their premiership and spl team of the year. Its music to my ears that they are actually recognising alan as a top class player down there.

the only spl player in it?

no doubt mcgeady or nakamura will get in it for " out of this world performances " doh

they havent went through the full team yet but they haven't even mentioned those 2 half wits so i would doubt it, nakamura is only good for scoring a freekick 1 in 30 attemps, there is plenty of players in england who can do that and mcgeady is just plain shite, he can do 10 stepovers, big deal there is plenty of better players in his position in the premiership IMO.

Gotta disagree with the opinion of McGeady.

Personally, i would have him in a second, he is a skillful. direct player who chips in with goals.

Yes, his attitude stinks but i would still have him.

Personally, i would have him in a second, he is a skillful. direct player who chips in with goals.

He may well just get beaten by Ronaldo though :craphead:

i think hes overated, one trick pony. As inconsistant as burke and typical tim in that half his goals this year came from big deflections. Goal against gretna probably wouldnt have went in but for a massive deflection. His shooting in the last 2 celtic games i have seen has been a joke, he nearly hit the corner flag with a "shot" in one of them. Alan hutton best RB in the UK and a product of our youth system, something to be proud of. :rangers:

hutton is rated very highly down here. was playing poker the other night and there were supporters of all the big 4 teams and all of them said that they would take hutton any day. i no lots of man utd fans want him bad

Am the same, theres few of our Scots lads they would love down here