What a Joke!!

Muff

Following further deliberations and dialogue with the players, the Club today requested permission to postpone the game against Hearts. However, we have been advised that the game must go ahead as scheduled.

The Club would like to thank all those who have contacted us on this matter. On these occasions it is difficult to know which path to follow and decisions on whether to play the game, or not, are never easy to take. However we trust that supporters understand that the Club and the SPL have taken all factors into account.

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?...782&cd=2008

Oh and Happy New Year guys :rangers:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite happy to postpone the Old Firm game yet when the team who were involved on the day Dundee United, they have requested for the game to be cancelled and guess what? The SPL have said no which is shocking, quite happy to allow Celtics request yet when the team who were involved on the day they say no :angry2:

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/

The SPL gave made a complete arse of this and should of cancelled ALL SPL and SFL fixtures as a mark of respect instead of a selected few :rolleyes:

Following further deliberations and dialogue with the players, the Club today requested permission to postpone the game against Hearts. However, we have been advised that the game must go ahead as scheduled.

The Club would like to thank all those who have contacted us on this matter. On these occasions it is difficult to know which path to follow and decisions on whether to play the game, or not, are never easy to take. However we trust that supporters understand that the Club and the SPL have taken all factors into account.

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?...782&cd=2008

Oh and Happy New Year guys :rangers:

Typical Scottish football ruling......

Happy New Year to you also Muffger :rangers: WATP

What does this tell us all this shit about the scum being to broke up to play Rangers this whole thing was set up by these scummy bastards because they hadnt the balls to play Rangers.And used this

terrible episode to hide behind.

the only sensible thing the SPL can do now is cancel all of tomorrows games even at this short notice

- if not this whole sorry episode of postponements and claim and counter claim will rumble on -

I do feel for the players and officals of Dundee utd - they will be more affected by this than others who were not even directly involved

Absolute joke. :angry2:

Yeah it is a total joke all games in scotland should have been put off for a week at least. How anybody can think of playing football is beyond me. I honestly thought something like this would stop all the crap between old firm fans something i have been guilty of myself banter with my mates from the blue side of the city. Yet we have people calling people scum and dirty so and so just because a game of football is cancelled - does it matter that much do you ? honestly think a game of football matters to ghuys like mcdonald mcmanus toomy burns decent guys who are geniunely affected by this ? .. I dont undeerstand the reaction from some people on here before the it was announced before the rangers manager and club captain said they didnt want to paly the game. What will it take from people on both sides of the divide to get a grip and reliase whats important in life.

GOODBYE

The joke here is that the SPL have made a balls up again.

They should have done a postponement on all the games last week, when they cancelled the Motherwell game. Now they have opened up a whole can of worms by canceling one game but not another.

it should have been all or nothing imo. Why put one game off but not others? Of course motherwells next few games should be cancelled to let the team come to terms with the loss of their captain but i personally think a minutes silence and players wearing black armbands is the best way to show respect in the other matches. I am not as angry about cancelling the OF game as i was though. I am still very suspicious that celtic had an ulterior motive for asking for the match to be postponed ie getting mcgeady nakamura etc back. However we will still beat them regardless so it will be better for us as they wont have any excuses this time( well they will blame the ref as usual i suppose)

Nothing short of appalling, heads should Roll within the SFA for this

These young men watched on as POD tragically lost his life, but the SFA order them to carry on as normal

Celtic who hadn't had a connection with the player for over eight years get granted a postponment

Shows what we are up against, it will only make it all the more sweeter when we make it 52