Harry Kewell

Ibroxblue

Not sure how good a source it is:

Could it be a sick joke? With Ryan Giggs nearing the end of his Old Trafford career and Cristiano Ronaldo being courted by Real Madrid, Manchester United are going to be after wingers. This is where Harry Kewell comes into the equation. Yes, according to some of the rumour mongers, the Liverpool man is being eyed up by Sir Alex as a potential free signing come the summer (various).

Now I am not sure if this was baked up at a drink-fuelled New Year’s Eve bash, but the idea is frankly mind-boggling. Even if you ignore Kewell's frankly stupendous bouts of loss of form, coupled with lengthy injuries, you still have to take into account that the Aussie would struggle to get into the first team at United.

In his defence, he has improved this season, but he is still more often than not out of the game for long periods. I doubt very much he will get a new contract from Rafa, so I expect a move to a mid-table club - perhaps Middlesbrough, might fork out his astronomical wages. Apparently Manchester City, Newcastle, Everton, Celtic and Rangers are all thinking about giving the 29-year-old a career re-birth.

http://www.sportingo.com/football/manchest..._star/1001,6358

He's a great player when fit. Unfortunatley he's always going to be injury prone and is on big wages and that's why I wouldnt take him. I think Rafa will offer him a new deal.

He's a great player when fit. Unfortunatley he's always going to be injury prone and is on big wages and that's why I wouldnt take him. I think Rafa will offer him a new deal.

(tu)

A top player, but far too injury prone.

thats not a source, thats just splurge.

just some rank rotten money grabbing 'club chat' site, like the old premium rate numbers.

mention half the teams in the country to get google to pick up on it.

people = ad revenue.

print it out and wipe yer arse on it (tu)

Doesn't he get £40k a week?

reported in Aus to be atleast £60k a week. Unreal for a player who hardly gets a game through injury.

On his game though he is a very good player.

Needs to stop trying to use his pace to get past players like he used too, because he's not got great speed anymore.

Doesn't he get £40k a week?

reported in Aus to be atleast £60k a week. Unreal for a player who hardly gets a game through injury.

On his game though he is a very good player.

Needs to stop trying to use his pace to get past players like he used too, because he's not got great speed anymore.

Rohan,

Where about's in Perth are you from my man, when home i live in Woodvale, currently working in Dubai, good to see another bluenose from Perth Online

cheers

AR