Alan Hutton Transfer Situation

Ace

What you have to remember guys is Hutton is a 22 year old pup.

He doesn't exactly have a wise head on young shoulders - outright rejecting such riches isn't that easy for anyone, at least not one so young.

That all said, I think from a humanity point of view he is doing the right thing. Family comes first and anyone who says differently is misguided. If he wants to talk it over with the most important people in his life, fair enough.

We just have to hope he does what we want him to do.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not in a position to turn a good price and its sad really but as we do not have the income to compete even with the Wigans of this world then we need as much dosh as poss, hope Fergie trumps spurs with a 10 mil offer, which we and hutton should accept

THE ONLY WAY HE WILL LEAVE IS IF THEY FORCE HIM OUT (BAIN AND CO) AND THATS STRAIGHT UP HE DOES'NT WANT TO GO AND THE BUISINESS MEN THAT RUN OUR CLUB SEE POUND SIGNS AND MAKE HIM GO
I think you might be right i just think he is getting force out the door why don't they for once in there lifes just come out and say he is one of our biggest best players and he is not for sale and then at least hutton will know that he's wanted because right now he must feel like he is not

How do you know they haven't said to him....look we don't want you to go, but we wont stand in your way...and if you want to go there has been a bid of "8 million plus add ons on the table

I don't but knowbody does

BUt you are suggesting it by saying he must feel unwanted

ok whatever just giving my opinion as far as i know that is what a forum is all about

THE DAYS OF RANGERS TELLING PLAYERS WE DONT WANT YOU TO GO ARE OVER AND ANYBODY THAT THINKS DIFFERENT GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE SAND WE HAVE HAVE A GUY THAT DEALS WITH SIGNINGS AND OUTGOING TRANSFERS THAT DOES NOT GIVE A F*** about rangers ,or the fans ,or the people who stood up for our club from the day we were born remember bill struths statements everyone of them MARTIN BAIN IS BUISNESS MAN NOT A RANGERS MAN FULL STOP

Fish... Is that you :rolleyes:

Its too articulate to be the Fish!

He doesn't exactly have a wise head on young shoulders - outright rejecting such riches isn't that easy for anyone, at least not one so young.

That all said, I think from a humanity point of view he is doing the right thing. Family comes first and anyone who says differently is misguided. If he wants to talk it over with the most important people in his life, fair enough.

he does'nt want to go he is being forced

That's speculation on your part m8.

That's speculation on your part m8.

It might well be speculation but it's what a lot of us are thinking.

Look. There is'nt one single person on this board REALY knows what is happening. there are a few that are trying to look "IN THE KNOW" but in reality there is about 6 people on this planet that know the 100% truth.

Look. There is'nt one single person on this board REALY knows what is happening. there are a few that are trying to look "IN THE KNOW" but in reality there is about 6 people on this planet that know the 100% truth.

Apparently 5 of them are posting in this thread :pipehorse:

Apparently 5 of them are posting in this thread :pipehorse:

:ph34r:doh

Rangers cannot force him to go. The contract he signed works both ways remember. Rangers are obliged to honour it as much as Hutton is.

if they apply enough pressure why would he want to stay ie gattuso,albertz,tugau,rickson

And that guy Tanner who came on SSN talking about how Hutton had outright rejected it etc probs ain't one of them. These reporters hear something and then make up the rest as they go along hoping to hit the nail on the head.... in my opinion!

Rangers cannot force him to go. The contract he signed works both ways remember. Rangers are obliged to honour it as much as Hutton is.

if they apply enough pressure why would he want to stay ie gattuso,albertz,tugau,rickson

Either way Rangers have to honour the contract and pay him his wages. Hutton is ambitious and wants to test himself properly week in week out, if he goes and does well then good luck to him. If we get 8-10 mil for a player who we all have all slagged rotten at some point then its a good piece of business

And that guy Tanner who came on SSN talking about how Hutton had outright rejected it etc probs ain't one of them. These reporters hear something and then make up the rest as they go along hoping to hit the nail on the head.... in my opinion!

Keevins has been doing it for years. Everty game he comentates on he says "Such and such could be player of the year"

McNee has been doing it for years too, you see in his colum "i stated here............" yet he fails to mention the other 90% he gets wrong.

I dont think there's anyone on here who's trying to act in the know. People are either posting to whats been said on other boards(Spurs)papers or just their own thoughts.

Either way Rangers have to honour the contract and pay him his wages. Hutton is ambitious and wants to test himself properly week in week out, if he goes and does well then good luck to him. If we get 8-10 mil for a player who we all have all slagged rotten at some point then its a good piece of business

if he wants to go then i wish him luck but i am 90% sure he does'nt want to go i live 15 miles from him and i have mates who know him he is being pushed TRUST ME

ALAN HUTTON is making Tottenham sweat on an £8million move.

The Rangers and Scotland right-back wants a few days to mull things over - especially with Manchester United showing interest too.

Hutton's outstanding season has attracted attention from several Premiership clubs.

And now Spurs boss Juande Ramos could be joined at the front of the race by United chief Sir Alex Ferguson.

Fergie is after a long-term replacement for Gary Neville.

And he labelled Hutton, 23, a "superstar" in the making following his display against Italy in November.

if he wants to go then i wish him luck but i am 90% sure he does'nt want to go i live 15 miles from him and i have mates who know him he is being pushed TRUST ME

I live 100 yards from his family and know a lot of his mates and they have said nothing like that. :rolleyes:

I live 100 yards from his family and know a lot of his mates and they have said nothing like that. :rolleyes:

I WILL GLADLY PUT A WAGER ON WITH YOU THE TRUTH WILL COME AND HE WILL SAY HE HAS BEEN PUSHED HE HAS TOLD RANGERS HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE. THE SAME WAY GATTUSO ,ALBERTZ,TUGAY, AND GASCOIGNE WOULD HAVE STAYED IF HE FELT WANTED.

What are they saying?