Ace

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Setanta Sports News 'Hutton rejects move to Spurs' along the bottom

Setanta Sports are about 30mins late, that's Setanta for you :lol:

Setanta actually were first with the John Collins departure but they do have a long way to go tbh!

Did anyone else just hear the utter pish read out on sky sports news????!!! Apparently Hutton has turned down the move because he doesnt think he is good enough to play in the EPL??!!!! What a total load of utter bollocks..... my darling husband has just flown into a rage over this.. they shouldnt read out messages from the septic.... obviously just jealous that we have players who are loyal to our club

Did anyone else just hear the utter pish read out on sky sports news????!!! Apparently Hutton has turned down the move because he doesnt think he is good enough to play in the EPL??!!!! What a total load of utter bollocks..... my darling husband has just flown into a rage over this.. they shouldnt read out messages from the septic.... obviously just jealous that we have players who are loyal to our club

Disliking Hutton and questioning his motives isn't a crime. If it is then i'm guilty.

Why are celtic fans obsessed with this story regarding a rangers player being linked to the prem. I dont feel the need to send e mails to news channels about celtic players.

Because they are sad Timmys

dont want to be all doom n gloom but theres another 27 days of the transfer window left.... plus now everyone knows we will take £8million + for him. only takes Man Utd, Chelsea, or Arsenal to make a bid....cant see him saying no to any of those three? AMAZING if he did though!!!!

well done for saying no to spurs... londons 4th club (west ham are bigger :P )

dont want to be all doom n gloom but theres another 27 days of the transfer window left.... plus now everyone knows we will take £8million + for him. only takes Man Utd, Chelsea, or Arsenal to make a bid....cant see him saying no to any of those three? AMAZING if he did though!!!!

Spot on.

Everyone needs to calm down and wait till this window is shut.

TIGHTLY

Spot on.

Everyone needs to calm down and wait till this window is shut.

TIGHTLY

Double Glazing?

dont you think that if he is rejecting spurs and thier big wages he is going to reject any club? it is not up to the club here it is up to the player

Spurs are shit.

Man U are not

dont you think that if he is rejecting spurs and thier big wages he is going to reject any club? it is not up to the club here it is up to the player

but Rangers are a bigger club than spurs, Man Utd are probably the biggest club in the world.... dont think anyone would say no to them?

(except hutton hopefully!!!)

but Rangers are a bigger club than spurs, Man Utd are probably the biggest club in the world.... dont think anyone would say no to them?

(except hutton hopefully!!!)

Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world by a mile.

Barca, Juve, AC Milan are bigger than Man U

i hate to say this, but i think hes rejected spurs for a reason i think man utd will be in the wings...

He said he is a Rangers man and wants to stay with Rangers

lets pray he a man of his words then!! and he did say that!! be brilliant!!!

Even if Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc come in for him, I'd hope that Rangers would reject them and then hope for a bidding war. If these kind of clubs came in for him then I wouldnt mind him leaving just as long as it was for the right amount of money(silly money) I dont want him leaving but if he was to then this would be my choice.

I hope he doesn't leave at all. He's a class act, in order to win trophies you have to have class, we dont have anyone near the quality of Hutton and we couldn't afford one either.