Alan Hutton Transfer Situation

Ace

alan hutton is going nowhere believe me fergy has had a word with him, he will go to be a rangers legend.We get our trophy back this year and alan hutton will be there to savour it ONCE A RANGER ALWAYS A RANGER WE WELCOME THE CHASE

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alan hutton is going nowhere believe me fergy has had a word with him, he will go to be a rangers legend.We get our trophy back this year and alan hutton will be there to savour it ONCE A RANGER ALWAYS A RANGER WE WELCOME THE CHASE

Actually it was Davie Weir who had a word with him. Told him grasser isn't always greener on the other side

Actually it was Davie Weir who had a word with him. Told him grasser isn't always greener on the other side

THE ONLY WAY HE WILL LEAVE IS IF THEY FORCE HIM OUT (BAIN AND CO) AND THATS STRAIGHT UP HE DOES'NT WANT TO GO AND THE BUISINESS MEN THAT RUN OUR CLUB SEE POUND SIGNS AND MAKE HIM GO

Look lads surely to fuck most of you have been about long enough to know to take everything the press say with a pinch of salt ESP when a fucking agent becomes involved with them issuing staments.

Just sit and wait and don't jump to silly conclusions. We all knew this was gonna happen so lets sit back and see what happens.

Look lads surely to fuck most of you have been about long enough to know to take everything the press say with a pinch of salt ESP when a fucking agent becomes involved with them issuing staments.

Just sit and wait and don't jump to silly conclusions. We all knew this was gonna happen so lets sit back and see what happens.

agreed!! im gonna stop watching sky sports news and turn off my pc!!

I've never understood this argument that it's worth taking the money for players who came up through the ranks, surely players are worth what they cost to replace and not what they cost us to either buy or develop

In a case like this its a bit of both....