SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Alex Rae - "Scott Brown has to win POTY."

Your pandering to Snyde is pathetic, Alex. Just remember the way they painted you out as a braindead thug after your stamp on Serghei Dadu in the CSKA tie.

Mark Guidi says " i've watched Rangers a lot this season and while Mendes has played O.K. at times he hasn't been that good".

Ahh, the same Mark Guidi who refused to admit that Thomas Gravesen was a flop purely because he was 'Thomas Gravesen of Real Madrid.' He stuck by this until the 2-0 game where Thommo bitchslapped Lennon and 'Gravo' about the pitch. Mendes? Classier, superior and generally a cut above 'the man named Stan'.

He's jealous that we have Mendes.

no longer listen that much but caught a little of the RR show other day. They were saying Barry Ferguson won an auction to appear on the RR football phone in, does anyone know when this shall be?

WGS is getting it tight about his media comments on Saturday.

I was out of the country at the weekend and missed this, what did he actually say mate?

I know it was to a woman reporter but haven't heard the exact quotes. Keevins is giving him it tight so far anyway.

I was out of the country at the weekend and missed this, what did he actually say mate?

I know it was to a woman reporter but haven't heard the exact quotes. Keevins is giving him it tight so far anyway.

I haven't heard the quotes either, it's something to do about WGS and a sexist comment against a female reporter.

I haven't heard the quotes either, it's something to do about WGS and a sexist comment against a female reporter.

No bother mate. I can live with not findng out, Strachan is just a complete bawbag who throws his toys out of the pram at the first sign of trouble. It's so predictable.

Arsehole of a man.

Nah mate you know as well as me there's a number of members on here that emjoy listening to the phone-ins despite the sometimes biased green panels.

Anyway, tonight Keevins is once again trying to sensationalize the the Boyd fall out with Smith... That cunt is an embarrassment to them....