SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

• 2 weeks later...
Ewan Cameron just cruxified a Tim over their club complaining about the run-in.

Plus he said that Celtic only won the league last season by default as Rangers were treated shambolically.

Shut Timmy right up :)

Ewan is bang on here! :craphead:

Radio Snyde usually has a Hug-A-Hoop love in.

Fuck knows why I tune in????????

These calls are carefully vetted before getting through; but sooner or later the topic becomes Celik orientated!

Did anyone catch Gerry from Paisley having the last word on this Radio Show a few weeks back? All this clown had to say was

Rangers are skint, nae money, broke, potless, nae money, buying nae c~*t, skint etc. etc.

This Gerry dude was given at least 90 secs (long time on any media) to rip intae us without option to reply.

Scum show.

Real Radio - Ewen's just a dick, Ruffy's picking up a wage for once being a pro-footballer (nothing wrong with that).

When was the last time these two agreed on any subject?

Aye, that's right it's all staged to provoke response.

That's why this sticky has become tumbleweed like.

Aw Ruffy naw naw, aw Ruffy, naw.

Pinch nose (instant Keevins impersonation) 'I can categorically assure you caller my name is Hugh Keevins & I "WILL" have the last word".

:rolleyes:

is darrell king an actual bluenose?

he talks like one of us like a fan, as if hes hurting, i think he is.

i like him.

roughie on rr has it in for us just now, i think liewell has him on the payroll!! lol

i cant stand cameron.

and for radio snyde, martin, walker, keevins and spiers is just a timmy love-in, you will get no useful or constructive views about Rangers from any of those folk.

bbc have their own agenda.

its hard to find anyone from the scottish mhedia you want to listen to when it comes to talking Rangers, very hard.

Peter Martin (Or Hugh Keevins, not sure) are saying Mulgrew's and Bougherra's should be rescinded and Lafferty should be given a red. Since when do you get a straight red for diving ?