If/when Hutton leaves/left?

Boab

Would you wash your hands of them or say if Hutton left, would you take an interest in whoever he played for and be proud?

I mean, more of an established youth than say Stevie McLean or Andy Dowie but if Burke or Adam moved on?

If Hutton moved on I'd watch out for him. If Adam did I wouldn't as I'd hate lower league Scottish football. Depends on the player, what I think of them and the team they go to.

Probably would aye.

Always like to follow their careers when they leave, but recently they've either left cause they're shit or because they've never been given the chance to prove themselves.

Stevie McLean has done pretty well given the injuries he's had.

Any player that leaves Rangers after playing well, working hard and respecting the club/fans will always have my support. Unless we play against him obviously...

If Hutton moved on I'd watch out for him. If Adam did I wouldn't as I'd hate lower league Scottish football. Depends on the player, what I think of them and the team they go to.

:lol: :lol:

Incidentally, I'd keep an eye on them if I could, regardless

To be honest, once a player leaves The Rangers i'm no longer interested in his career.

I'm exactly the opposite. I'm more interested in ex-Bears than anyone else and always look out for them. I even follow Gordon Ramsey's career. ;)

I think it's great to see ex Gers who have went on to better things.

Still fills me with pride seeing Gattuso leading out AC / Italy and thinking, 'he himself still owes all this to my club'.

Great feeling!