Do we NEED to play C Adam or L McCulloch

nvager

Burke, Naisy and Buffel in the same team up in Inverness, not a chance. I'm expecting to see either Naisy or Burke dropped and Adam keeping his place with McCulloch brought back in.

Back to the hammer thorwing p*sh.

Unfortunatly...you will be right.

Burke, Naisy and Buffel in the same team up in Inverness, not a chance. I'm expecting to see either Naisy or Burke dropped and Adam keeping his place with McCulloch brought back in.

You're probably right, even though I'm hoping it is Adam that is dropped for McCulloch, but if WS can take of Naismith instead of Adam then I don't hold out much hope!

I'd be tempted to bring McCulloch back into the middle of the park.

McGregor

Whittaker Cuellar Weir Papac

Ferguson Hemdani McCulloch

Burke Cousin Naismith

McCulloch could offer us that bit of steel in the middle of the park, which is missing in the absence of Thomson. I know some will say that its not his natural position, but if you watch him when he starts on the left, he constantly drifts inside. I reckon he could fill the gap for now.

Well, this thread has grown legs since I left the house at a quarter past 5!

Nevertheless, I agree with the below.

The simple answer to the question is; if we want to play football and control the game while setting up goal chances, NO!

Adam is sometimes good at free kicks but offers little defensively or in linking to the attack. McCulloch is an outlet in the air but offers little else.

I'd be tempted to bring McCulloch back into the middle of the park.

McGregor

Whittaker Cuellar Weir Papac

Ferguson Hemdani McCulloch

Burke Cousin Naismith

McCulloch could offer us that bit of steel in the middle of the park, which is missing in the absence of Thomson. I know some will say that its not his natural position, but if you watch him when he starts on the left, he constantly drifts inside. I reckon he could fill the gap for now.

Better him than Adam, but he was off ill today so may not travel.

if naisy or burke are dropped and adam keeps his place a will be pure rageing an al let adam know it anaw,he shud never play fur us again hes no where near good enough to be in the starting 11 or the subs bench imo.he was pure mince against gretna,a wid rather play faye doh :harhar:

I'm afraid neither should start as we have looked a far better team without them. Lee is a striker and so should only be played there if we want the best out of him. Charlie is a really frustrating player, he can spot things others can't or won't try but doesn't do it often enough and couldn't tackle a fish supper

I'm afraid neither should start as we have looked a far better team without them. Lee is a striker and so should only be played there if we want the best out of him. Charlie is a really frustrating player, he can spot things others can't or won't try but doesn't do it often enough and couldn't tackle a fish supper

Agreed, both are limited. Both bring something to the team, but at a cost of pace, mobility, lost possession and moves breaking down. Lee is great for heading and also laying off balls and CA can have a wonder free kick once in a blue moon, but thats it.