Scottish Officials

papaguy51

remember its a lot easier for us to watch the replay and say it was the wrong decision but the ref and linesmen are only human and they dont get the benefit of the replay. Some poor decisions today but we won and thats all that matters. Even if we hadnt won i wouldnt be blaming the linesman as we should be good enough to score a couple anyway so we would only have ourselves to blame for not scoring more.

Spot on. And let's not forget the 'Trial By Media' that inevitably follows when the paranoid maniacs from the East End do not get the obligatory penalty. How often are refs assisted by their linesmen?

A f*cking disgrace yet again today. If this league is decided by 3 points or less then the referees really need to look at themselves.

A lot of fans quick to defend the refs by claiming that its no bias, but how do you know? I seen quite clearly that Falkirk should have had 3 penaltys, McDonald was offside and Scott Brown should have walked for a 'leg-breaker' challenge.

We can't just continue to dismiss these decisions as human error. Something really must be looked into regarding referees.

I also expect to see tomorrows rags full of storys about Celtc and their sectarian singing, again... :D

What was sung this time?

Awk, just the usual about 'h***' and so on... Its joost bantir but, by ra way...